Deleted

665 autoclave vs 680 hourglass

Hey guys, my question is pretty much the thread title, which do you think is better?

My guess would be hourglass. I think there is only like a 70 spirit difference between the two and the hourglass has int whereas the autoclave has a haste proc. I'm not sure how good haste is for RShams though but I'm sure one will chime in :]
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Hourglass without question.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Definitely Hourglass. The Autoclave is pretty much useless. The passive spirit is similar to what you'd get from the Hourglass, and the proc is often useless as it will rarely happen when you actually need it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Ofcouse Hourglass int > all at the moment

Although I heared dev rumors that they might change how spirit works (so it also gives Spell power to resto specs)
    if this ever happens that Autoclave will be better.. these are only rumors atm although I would like this change
    Last edited by Joozt; 2015-03-09 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    Although I heared dev rumors that they might change how spirit works (so it also gives Spell power to resto specs)
    if this ever happens that Autoclave will be better.. these are only rumors atm although I would like this change
    They say that every expansion, and not much ever happens. Unless they do a complete overhaul of how healer mana works (which won't happen in the middle of an expansion), spirit is going to continue to be a fairly unimpressive stat. Either way, Autoclave doesn't actually grant all that much more spirit than Hourglass at the same item level, so even if Blizzard buff spirit to the point where it's just as good as intellect, the Hourglass is still better. Autoclave suffers from the unfortunate combination of an unimpressive passive stat and a mostly useless random proc.

Well if they change spirit so it also give the same amount of spell power that int give than I guess it would be overpowered.
    On the other hand there are only like 5 pieces which can have spi on it so who knows.. they can practically do whatever they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a trinket dilemma...

I have Hourglass 4/4, 680 Autoclave, 685 Mythic Emblem of Caustic healing and 680 Chew toy with speed.

I'm currently using 680 Chew Toy and Mythic Emblem for the on use haste paired with HTT/Ascendance.

My question: Is the Mythic Emblem my best option? Chew Toy obviously is atm, but what to pair with it? Is Burning Candle an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    I have Hourglass 4/4, 680 Autoclave, 685 Mythic Emblem of Caustic healing and 680 Chew toy with speed.

I'm currently using 680 Chew Toy and Mythic Emblem for the on use haste paired with HTT/Ascendance.

My question: Is the Mythic Emblem my best option? Chew Toy obviously is atm, but what to pair with it? Is Burning Candle an option?
    Out of those four, I'd go with Chew Toy (best in slot) and the Hourglass. Mythic Emblem provides less spirit than a 680 Hourglass, and the use effect is nowhere near worth losing the intellect for. With a two minute cooldown, it doesn't really line up with anything anyway, and will inevitably be sitting unused off cooldown a lot even if you macro it to both HTT and Asc. Candle would possibly be a minor upgrade over Hourglass, but not worth the gold if you already have that upgraded to 4/4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many thanks.