how much DPs should a boomkin be pulling at 672 ilevel

I'd like to know what you all think for single target and how much for multi target boss fights

Simcraft would be useful...

At 672 as an arms warrior, I was doing 35k on Butcher (before the execute nerf) at 3:20 kill times (perfect timing for warriors), and 50k on H iron maidens.

edit: did not realize I was in the druid forum. How did I get here...
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-03-14 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Here is a link to 665-672 ilvl, Heroic BRF, Moonkins.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...d&spec=Balance

(Gruul) Single highest is 37.9k
    (Maidens) 2/3 Constant targets highest is 43k

Take roughly 5-7k off that for the average player I guess.

Deleted
    Ilvl is bullshit i've no clue why people still think of "ilvl ilvl ilvl"

there is a huge difference in having a mythic warforged grull staff with mythic warforged oregonger + grull trinket.

than just having mythic warforged wrist neck and waist. as the average of both optional loot would have the same average ilvl while we know that option 1 will do way , way more dps.

and with the aknowledge you already proved by going for the "ilvl ilvl ilvl" i believe your proly one of those "omg it's +5 ilvl, it's an upgrade" where you end up with spirit gear or w.e and do terrible dps. so my wild guess is that your supposed to do shitty dps.

Come with correct facts, come with armory link usefull stuff, and stop wasting everyones time on trying to help you when your just sitting back and asking for us to do all your work.

and therefore i've decided to post this critism now. so deal with it, if you change your post i'might be willing to help. but not before.

and to all others who thinks "if you don't like it, then don't press it w.e" sry, then i can't tell them how wrong they think ask them to correct it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post

there is a huge difference in having a mythic warforged grull staff with mythic warforged oregonger + grull trinket.

than just having mythic warforged wrist neck and waist. as the average of both optional loot would have the same average ilvl while we know that option 1 will do way , way more dps.

and with the aknowledge you already proved by going for the "ilvl ilvl ilvl" i believe your proly one of those "omg it's +5 ilvl, it's an upgrade" where you end up with spirit gear or w.e and do terrible dps. so my wild guess is that your supposed to do shitty dps.

Come with correct facts, come with armory link usefull stuff, and stop wasting everyones time on trying to help you when your just sitting back and asking for us to do all your work.

and therefore i've decided to post this critism now. so deal with it, if you change your post i'might be willing to help. but not before.

and to all others who thinks "if you don't like it, then don't press it w.e" sry, then i can't tell them how wrong they think ask them to correct it.
    Well after reading your little rant, I'm gonna go ahead and say 'i believe your proly one of those "omg it's +5 ilvl, it's an upgrade" where you end up with agility gear or w.e and do terrible dps. so my wild guess is that your supposed to do shitty dps.

Get a grip.

@OP simcraft would tell you the dps YOU should be capable of on each fight in your gear, without knowing your skill level, and that of those you raid with its difficult to give you an accurate answer. Never underestimate the dps increase/loss that comes with bad/good group comp or skill level.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Well after reading your little rant, I'm gonna go ahead and say 'i believe your proly one of those "omg it's +5 ilvl, it's an upgrade" where you end up with agility gear or w.e and do terrible dps. so my wild guess is that your supposed to do shitty dps.

Get a grip.

@OP simcraft would tell you the dps YOU should be capable of on each fight in your gear, without knowing your skill level, and that of those you raid with its difficult to give you an accurate answer. Never underestimate the dps increase/loss that comes with bad/good group comp or skill level.
    you read my comment yet give the most retarded respons to it ok. i like that you simple ignored the fact that i was more "ranting" over the ilvl than spirit or agility gear. but hey people like you amaze me anyway on forums everyday.

you read my comment yet give the most retarded respons to it ok. i like that you simple ignored the fact that i was more "ranting" over the ilvl than spirit or agility gear. but hey people like you amaze me anyway on forums everyday.
    a retarded comment requires a retarded response, suit yourself, come with a good analogy or don't use one.

It's not unreasonable to be asking for a rough estimation of what dps you should be doing, while giving a rough estimation of how your gear is.
    Because
    SPOILER ALERT

both are rough estimations
    WOW I guess you didn't see that one coming, especially considering how your comment looked like.

Also posting useless shit like this after the thread got a very valid response just for the sake of ranting... I have to ask, might it be you that is retarded, rather than the ones you are ranting at?

I gotta say, WOW that was epic, you must've had a really bad day to take so much time to explode on someone for asking a simple simple question. Sorry had nothing to do with the thread.

I think the person I simmed was you, not sure but for a 5 min patchwerk fight simcraft puts you at 29k single target and 45k for 3 targets. This is what simcraft says for the gear you have equipped.
    Last edited by wootie; 2015-03-16 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewmcw View Post
    Here is a link to 665-672 ilvl, Heroic BRF, Moonkins.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...d&spec=Balance

(Gruul) Single highest is 37.9k
    (Maidens) 2/3 Constant targets highest is 43k

Take roughly 5-7k off that for the average player I guess.
    Sounds about right, that single highest seems to have been someone in 695 gear putting on a dalaran ring to spoof his ilvl or something since it's a good 10% above #2 at that ilevel and would be an 85th percentile rank for Arcane mages in 10 ilvls higher gear. Expect around 28-32k dps on that fight if you're a decent player. Bit unsure about multitarget since it mostly ends up being pad-city with starfall on the aoe fights anyway. Kind of like when our shadowpriest had 30% of his damage done to the slag elementals last week on furnace :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This depends on what gear u have tho! Imo ilvl is shit!
    I started raiding on my boomy like a week back ive got 672 atm aswell and im doing around 27k steady dps! (i didnt master my bird yet)
    But tbh istill got shit gear, i mean when u run around with 4pc set ur dps will net around 8k more (10kish hc ones).
    Also try to aim for a perfect opening.
    The Monk Phenomenon

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...038258/latest/

You can check my logs. I consider myself a highly average, casual boomkin and my dps goes up or down a lot. My dps on Beastlord has suffered the most, god damn that starfall nerf. Needed, but none the less annoying.

Edit: Beastlord, not Beastmaster

Deleted
    I would say with average raid group, which means not optimal 3min 30sec kill times you should do atleast 32k. But if timing is perfect, fox at every moving phase you could push 35k+, tho if you have set bonuses you can do more. It was Highmaul times when I was about that ilvl, and pushed 32k+ to butcher from like 665+ilvl and I started Boom at WoD, tho I usually top every boss so I quess I have learned rotation pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    I would say with average raid group, which means not optimal 3min 30sec kill times you should do atleast 32k. But if timing is perfect, fox at every moving phase you could push 35k+, tho if you have set bonuses you can do more. It was Highmaul times when I was about that ilvl, and pushed 32k+ to butcher from like 665+ilvl and I started Boom at WoD, tho I usually top every boss so I quess I have learned rotation pretty good.
    I'm gonna guess you're either pulling numbers out of your bum or using recount. Because the numbers you're listing are pretty much world top rankings, not what would be expected of an average moonkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    When i sim my druid now on a patchwork fight 31k.............
    So tell me ur amazing secret or ur thumb must be flatsized!!!
    The Monk Phenomenon

Deleted

I wonder why do you even post on these forums in the first place. I have not seen you post anything actually relevant even once in the time i have read these forums. Sorry for going bit off-topic but.. yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuiro View Post
    When i sim my druid now on a patchwork fight 31k.............
    So tell me ur amazing secret or ur thumb must be flatsized!!!
    He claimed he was doing 32k+ on butcher from 665, checked his logs and he did 32600 for butcher in 674 gear with a 3min 41sec kill which is pretty much everything falling into place perfectly. He did very well as a moonkin there by the way, but his claimed numbers are out of whack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    He claimed he was doing 32k+ on butcher from 665, checked his logs and he did 32600 for butcher in 674 gear with a 3min 41sec kill which is pretty much everything falling into place perfectly. He did very well as a moonkin there by the way, but his claimed numbers are out of whack.
    Well like i said he was claiming to do that dps in 665 gear(hm times). When u do this at 674 (set bonusses?) and with a 3.41 kill(right after ca+inc+pot) yes very very possible.
    The Monk Phenomenon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuiro View Post
    Well like i said he was claiming to do that dps in 665 gear(hm times). When u do this at 674 (set bonusses?) and with a 3.41 kill(right after ca+inc+pot) yes very very possible.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. He's pulling numbers out of his bum

Fairly certain that Xtra knows what hes talking about having raided with him and talked to him about moonkin stuff...so yeah go whine on official forums instead.

Our Boomy is about that ilevel at the moment (it's his OS while we get more stable DPS into our roster) and he's pulling about 33ish at the moment on fights such as Maidens.