Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    These cartoons and the Zionism=nazism bullshit are despicable, but of course, should be allowed.
    You can't expect to have freedom of speech in European countries, though. They have no concept of it.
    We have had it in our constitution since the 16th century, lol.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2015-03-15 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So can you mock those with power or not? You seem to be confused.

Or are you just upset that you need a reason other than their being Jews (or whichever "certain group" you're talking about) to mock them without some sort of backlash?
    Official figures in power you can easily mock, other groups less so. I spoke of groups because i just don't mean jews but also bigger corporations that through massive lobbying determine our laws and what quality of products we get and so on.

I got no problem with any race, just extremists and thus among jews, zionists are extremists and those i have an issue with anyone who believes they are "gods chosen" and therefor allowed to harm everyone not like them and it being justified cause space daddy said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Thought this had something to do with the Principality of Zeon for a second
    Yeah that's where my mind went.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

as long as anti semitism and anti zionism are considered the same thing, you can never have intelligent discussions about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    We have had it in our constitution since the 16th century, lol.
    Who's we? Just curious. I know it's in many European "constitutions", but it's often overwritten by "progressive" laws against insults and hate speech, which are just opinions, which results in it not being free at all. I'm EU too, btw, never mind the name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    as long as anti semitism and anti zionism are considered the same thing, you can never have intelligent discussions about it
    One of the images is anti zionism the other is blatantly antisemite propaganda.

The devil has a mask featuring jewish ethnic sterotype features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Who's we? Just curious. I know it's in many European "constitutions", but it's often overwritten by "progressive" laws against insults and hate speech, which are just opinions, which results in it not being free at all. I'm EU too, btw, never mind the name.
    'we' as in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    *hand rubbing intensifies*

Seriously, this is pathetic. Charlie incident leads to protests and "muh free speech" shitstorm. However, say anything about der juden, and you will get banned / taken to courts / fined / imprisoned / etc.
    Seems like that quote is pretty accurate.
    big part is noone died here but ya its still 10 pounds of bullshit in a 1 pound bag

Seriously, this is pathetic. Charlie incident leads to protests and "muh free speech" shitstorm. However, say anything about der juden, and you will get banned / taken to courts / fined / imprisoned / etc.
    Where do you people get the idea that there wasn't plenty "well, if they hadn't drawn the cartoons to offend people, they wouldn't have been killed..." sentiment going around at the time? Or does that not fit with this bullshit "Jews are evil and control the world" narrative?

Also, anyone can post "INFRACTED" themselves...it doesn't mean a mod actually did it...so feel free to back off of the persecution complex.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2015-03-15 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Unless im reading it wrong he didnt actually get punished for anything, he was just taken to court over an accusation and then let go.
    i have an issue with him being able to be taken to court over it in the first place

Deleted
    I think charlie hebo had their own share of lawsuits as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, posting a quote, that is not directed to any specific group by itself, is anti semitism. You heard it first, folks. From a mod, nonetheless.
    The text on the bottom of their post isn't a mod edit.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am showing this to friends of mine who wanted the last few cartoons to be censored to protect peoples religions

with the tag line

"they are now arresting people who make comics which are found offensive against certain groups in france"

They are thankful for it

until its about jews and then they say well thats not bad, it should not be censored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Zionism isn't the same as Anti-Semitism
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.