Stop moving my damn Garrison hearthstone! ARGH!

On one of my alts which is on a realm connected to the realm that I play most, the game likes to swap my Garrison hearthstone and my regular hearthstone.

I put my Garrison hearthstone in the upper left-hand of my backpack and the regular hearthstone next to it on the right.

Every day or two, the game swaps them.

Now, this wouldn't be quite so perplexing if it happened with other characters, but every one of them has the same setup, and none of them has an Amazing Swapping Garrison Hearthstone.

So, whoever's doing it to me, please quit it. I'm angry with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    On one of my alts which is on a realm connected to the realm that I play most, the game likes to swap my Garrison hearthstone and my regular hearthstone.

I put my Garrison hearthstone in the upper left-hand of my backpack and the regular hearthstone next to it on the right.

Every day or two, the game swaps them.

Now, this wouldn't be quite so perplexing if it happened with other characters, but every one of them has the same setup, and none of them has an Amazing Swapping Garrison Hearthstone.

So, whoever's doing it to me, please quit it. I'm angry with you.
    You are the one moving it. When you hit the Clean up bags button it automatically will put Regular hearthstone to the left and Garrison hearth to the right. The best way to avoid this is to put them how you want them in a bag and then right click that bag and check "Ignore this bag" ...if it's happening on just this toon, odds are it's just not checked like the others are. Seriously no other thing could cause it but yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You are the one moving it. When you hit the Clean up bags button it automatically will put Regular hearthstone to the left and Garrison hearth to the right. The best way to avoid this is to put them how you want them in a bag and then right click that bag and check "Ignore this bag" ...if it's happening on just this toon, odds are it's just not checked like the others are. Seriously no other thing could cause it but yourself.
    Hmmmmmmmm.

I was 99.99% sure that I had checked "leave this bag the fuck alone" for every one of my backpacks ages ago.

But there's that 00.01%.

You might just have won the internet.

(In the past Blizzard did magically put the hearthstone back in that spot though for various random reasons.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    (In the past Blizzard did magically put the hearthstone back in that spot though for various random reasons.)
    I've played since 2004 Beta, and have never heard nor seen this.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I've played since 2004 Beta, and have never heard nor seen this.
    Not everyone pays attention.

I've got no idea even which bag my Hearthstones are in I use Bagnon and Autobar.

I keep my hearths on an actionbar, no need to open bags for it