Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Urok View Post
    Does farming LK 25HC from 25 normal lockout still work?
    Yes done it multiple times this week.

Quote Originally Posted by toasttemp View Post
    As Chrus posted earlier, heroic lockouts are still bound by raid ID, whereas a normal lockout 'binds' what bosses you have killed. So once a boss is killed once in a raid ID, it is gone from that raid ID and subsequent sharing of that raid ID. Not a problem for ICC/Invincible farming, since you can switch to heroic after accepting a normal save, but it doesn't work for newer raids that require all earlier bosses to be killed on heroic.

Incidentally, you can speed up the group forming process and a couple of log-ins/log-outs by selecting 'auto-accept' once you have created your listing. You may get some random realm-hoppers join your group, but once lead is passed to you (since the leader has DCed) you can disable auto-accept and toss out those uninvited guests if they haven't already left.
    Auto accept is risky though. If one of the people who auto accept go on to kill the boss in the raid you are doing they steal the raid I'd from you. It isn't highly likely to happen but could while one is switching toons so I don't think it is worth the risk.

Never worked for me either. Maybe it just doesn't work.