Can anyone help me find this texture frame?

Greetings UI enthusiasts, I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can get this texture from. I believe it is from Skullflower's UI as that is what I have been using for the past year, however the textures from Skullflower have been changed and I can't seem to get my hand back on the one I like. From the picture you can see what I am after on the left as oppose to the one I am using now "SkullflowerLight" on the right. The left one seems to be a type of gradient:

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Instal the sharedmedia library (no space). You can get it from Curse, Wowinterface, Curseforge, etc. It patches the standard media library file used by mods and adds a shitload of texture assets that can be used in your UIs. It may well include the one you are looking for.

But to be perfectly honest, that just looks like a simple gradient effect, which most frames can probably do without textures. Im not familiar with that particular UI though. If it is a Lua based setup, they tend to lack customization options.

I will add though that if you are determined to recreate the image on the left, you can do it exactly using Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-03-17 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Instal the sharedmedia library (no space). You can get it from Curse, Wowinterface, Curseforge, etc. It patches the standard media library file used by mods and adds a shitload of texture assets that can be used in your UIs. It may well include the one you are looking for.

But to be perfectly honest, that just looks like a simple gradient effect, which most frames can probably do without textures. Im not familiar with that particular UI though. If it is a Lua based setup, they tend to lack customization options.

I will add though that if you are determined to recreate the image on the left, you can do it exactly using Shadowed Unit Frames.

Thanks for the advice, I tried both options to no avail though.