Deleted

BM monk sneed some help

Hey guyz i'm new here, and i really dont know how i am doing on my monk, so i show you my warcraftlog

(Dont know wich one i must send)

warcraftlogs.co m/fr/reports/mCa4Djv31f8PgGTM#type=damage-taken&boss=1689&wipes=1&source=22

I just want to know, if i am doing good, if i can do better etc. I really want to be the best as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Rhawklift View Post
    Hey guyz i'm new here, and i really dont know how i am doing on my monk, so i show you my warcraftlog

(Dont know wich one i must send)

warcraftlogs.co m/fr/reports/mCa4Djv31f8PgGTM#type=damage-taken&boss=1689&wipes=1&source=22

I just want to know, if i am doing good, if i can do better etc. I really want to be the best as possible
    Looks like 5 of your deaths are due to charring breath. I don't know what strat you guys are doing for those cinder wolves but if you're dying to charring breath you're either not using your guard to mitigate the damage of the 2nd breath or not using personals/externals plus guard to mitigate the 3rd if you're doing 3 breaths then swap.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Yeah we got so much fail with wolf.
    But what we do is that i take 3 stacks, i guard the second, and Diffuse Magic on the third.
    When i die of it its because my mt2 didnt take wold when he had, or he just die then i take a breath :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rhawklift View Post
    Yeah we got so much fail with wolf.
    But what we do is that i take 3 stacks, i guard the second, and Diffuse Magic on the third.
    When i die of it its because my mt2 didnt take wold when he had, or he just die then i take a breath :/
    If tanks in general are having issues surviving the breaths what you can also do is if you place your monk statue in the right spot as the dogs are changing between fixate and non fixate, the statue will grab agro as the new dog will have no threat and you can let the dog use one of its breaths onto the statue instead of a tank. That way the tank who takes that dog only has to survive two breaths before they swap between fixate and non fixate again.

This also can be dangerous if done wrong as if they face towards the middle of the raid while attacking the statue multiple raiders will get his by the first breath. While this itself may not kill them, it's certainly not fun to have to provide extra healing where it's not normally needed.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Yes what i do is that i put the statue in the right spot and let the dog take one breath. But thank for the dips dude

And there is no problem in my cd rotatio, stagger, dps and co ?

Deleted
    You should use armor potions instead of agility.
    Stagger should never be an issue on heroic flamebinder. She hits like a wet noodle outside of here stacking dot phase (but this is magic and not physical).

Maybe you should give dampen harm a try instead of diffuse magic. You can soak 2 Breaths with it. But watch out, the dogs melee hits could consume the charges. Elusive brew is your friend.

Then your Cooldowns could look like
    #1 nothing
    #2 Guard + DH
    #3 Guard + DH and/or FB

for #1 you also can call for any external. You had a mistweaver and a disc priest - take their Shield and/or Cocoon
    Last edited by mmoc6785fb2956; 2015-03-18 at 05:09 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah nice idea thank ! The monk use cocon when there is a big problem :/
    For the armor pot i dont know when use it :/

Deleted
    One pre Pull, and the 2nd depending if you use it for dps or survival purpose. DPS it's best to stack it with xuen and a trinket on use. For survival welll ... when you need it as an extra "cooldown".