What outfit is this class for?

Hey guys, since I'm a new member, I can't post the link, but I don't know what class this certain outfit is for. It's called the Trublemaker, which is a collections which includes a duster,gloves, a belt, boots, pants, and bracers. Do you guys know what class it's for?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew32003 View Post
    Hey guys, since I'm a new member, I can't post the link, but I don't know what class this certain outfit is for. It's called the Trublemaker, which is a collections which includes a duster,gloves, a belt, boots, pants, and bracers. Do you guys know what class it's for?
    It's really for any class that wants to wear it. Do I think it looks better on a smuggler or gunslinger? yes I do and it's Ok on the agents but any class can use it. It's not class specific.

Most, if not all, cartel armor gear has no restrictions to what class can wear them. I think pretty much all of them are adaptive armor and upgrade or downgrade to the armor type your class can wear. Take the troublemaker set. For a Sage class, armor acts as cloth. Guardian, armor acts as heavy armor. Sentinel, armor acts as medium armor.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-03-18 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    It's really for any class that wants to wear it. Do I think it looks better on a smuggler or gunslinger? yes I do and it's Ok on the agents but any class can use it. It's not class specific.

Most, if not all, cartel armor gear has no restrictions to what class can wear them. I think pretty much all of them are adaptive armor and upgrade or downgrade to the armor type your class can wear. Take the troublemaker set. For a Sage class, armor acts as cloth. Guardian, armor acts as heavy armor. Sentinel, armor acts as medium armor.
    Oh! Okay. It'll work for all my classes then. Good thing my main is a Smuggler Scoundrel!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew32003 View Post
    Oh! Okay. It'll work for all my classes then. Good thing my main is a Smuggler Scoundrel!
    You should get the look you want then.

I prefer legacy armor sets overall because once I build a set, get it augmented, I can then send it through the mail to any toon that uses those stats. I've sent my gunslinger armor over to my sniper so many times I've lost count. Legacy stuff is very nice if you play multiple toons who use the same gearing.

In saying that, there is a rumored appearance designer coming out in April (We should be getting some info on it soon). No clue how it will work but I hope it adds more flexibility in allowing gamers to look how they want without it costing a around million credits and still want to be effective with that new look (AKA changing out armors, mods, enhancements and then augmenting the items as well just for a new look)

Just waiting on the announcement for now on that one.