The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Best crafted pieces for BM?

So i dont get to DPS often. I always tank for our main raid, but when i do dps for a guild alt run or I'm really bored and decide to pug i use a hunter. Im a 660 Ilvl mostly pvp epics and world boss loot, but i plan on getting into BrF soon and getting 4pc at some point.

I have a stockpile of savage bloods and wondering what would be the best peices to craft while keeping in mind that i will be going for the 4pc teir.

The best crafted pieces are "whatever your three worst pieces are right now", and that changes as you gear. You should probably focus on that, rather than on using them at end-game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    well on my main BrM monk the worst pieces in BRF are helm and legs so I have fully upgraded helm and legs. I'd rather look towards the future and see what im less likely to replace later rather then what i need now.

I figured someone has already looked into it and I could steal their work, but i guess I will have to stop being lazy and do it myself.

BM stat priority is all so close, generally item level trumps all. There is at least one competitive piece in every slot from BRF, so crafted items really only serve the purpose of fixing bad RNG.

I'm going to say any crafted item that is usable by your class. Since you can change the stats to whatever you want and they go up to ilvl 680. I believe that crafted items are also getting the ilvl boost as well so they will go to 685 after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    well on my main BrM monk the worst pieces in BRF are helm and legs so I have fully upgraded helm and legs. I'd rather look towards the future and see what im less likely to replace later rather then what i need now. I figured someone has already looked into it and I could steal their work, but i guess I will have to stop being lazy and do it myself.
    ...but if you get a head or leg drop, especially a tier one, suddenly those are useless, which you might be sitting on a 665 neck for a long time. Ask me how I know

Since I have 0 luck with weapons. I have the 4/4 crafted gun. I also have the 4/4 crafted helm.

I'm going with legs and gun. Heroic tier from blast furnace looks like it may take a while. Weapons just seem to have a low drop rate period (or my internal RNG meter is working OT).

If you are going for full BIS Heroic gear, Helm, Neck and Ring are the 3 you want to craft.

Deleted
    I think you only need Ring. Since you can get decent mythic legs from Beastlord which is a easy boss. Also there are mythic BFR missions.