Proc trinket before pull as WW

Hi guys,

I've been reading on forums that you can proc alchemy trinket before pull. How exactly do you do that? :S (Is it only for alchemy trinkets or every other proc trinket rrpm?) not been able to find a reliable way.

I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like they're meaning to say potion.

Quote Originally Posted by Apaylo View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been reading on forums that you can proc alchemy trinket before pull. How exactly do you do that? :S (Is it only for alchemy trinkets or every other proc trinket rrpm?) not been able to find a reliable way.
    Pretty sure alchemy trinkets proc off literally everything from casting to buffing to mounting to logging into the game. That's the experience I had with the alchemy trinket at the start of the expansion (have not tried the new one). Probably just something like lining up so the ICD ends ~5 seconds before pull, hit expel harm, swap trinkets and then pot.
    Hopefully someone who has the new alchemy trinket can have some better insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Apaylo View Post
    Hi guys,

you have that pet with the cow tornado thing

wait for it to spawn and cast a spell on the cow

Well, Expel harm should trigger it I think.