Poll: CM progress account wide

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Challenge Mode progress account wide [Discussion].

How would you guys feel if challenge mode progress was account wide? Like, if you got MoP 9/9 you would be able to buy the transmog set on any character, or now with WOD you could buy a weapon on any character if you had 8/8.

Now Im just playing devils advocate to see how the community feels because I have heard and seen both sides of this argument. On one hand, the hardcore scene will say it would dumb the game down, make it easier, decrease participation, etc.. Some would argue that if you only had to do it once groups would be doing less runs, or it would give a false pretense of skill on say a healer wearing his set when he earned it on a frost mage or something.

On the other hand, you could argue there would be increased participation if there was say a good blood DK that didn't care for what it could offer his tank but wanted it for his rogue he would then feel a desire to get it done. Or also that a larger portion would try harder for it if it meant that they could have it across all their characters.

Honestly I feel it goes both ways, and personally I wouldn't mind being able to grab the sets on alts, but would also not feel like I earned it on my alts so maybe it wouldn't feel as prestigious.

Going to add a poll, yes for do it and no for don't do it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not unlock it for the whole account but I would be glad to see it unlocked for the class you achieved it with. For example, I managed to get the paladin set in MoP done on my horde pala but now I rerolled back to my old server where I only play alliance and already have a high level paladin. To get the set now I would have to delete my current ally pala, transfer and faction change my other paladin for 45€.

On a selfish side note: I only like the paladin set so I really don't care about the other sets/classes :P

Blizz will never go for it for the same reason rated PvP isn't account-wide. If you could do it once and never have to do it again on another toon there'd be an even bigger decline in participation. I doubt many people are actually going for gold on multiple toons, but that's what Blizz hopes they do.

In reality all they are likely accomplishing is getting carry groups a few repeat customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should just stop removing stuff and making other stuff inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by thorvath View Post
    Blizz will never go for it for the same reason rated PvP isn't account-wide. If you could do it once and never have to do it again on another toon there'd be an even bigger decline in participation. I doubt many people are actually going for gold on multiple toons, but that's what Blizz hopes they do.

In reality all they are likely accomplishing is getting carry groups a few repeat customers.
    Yeah, I agree with that sentiment about carry groups. Especially if you put in the actual time and effort on one toon, you might feel less inclined for 2-10 more forcing you to carry groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Blizzard should just stop removing stuff and making other stuff inaccessible.
    Yeah. It's to foster the "special snowflake" feeling that people get but for instance I wouldn't be opposed at all to going back and hitting the CMs from MoP (still challenging) on my priest for the set.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.