Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Chinese girls try American snacks for the first time. Great reactions.

Check out "Chinese girls try out American snacks for the first time. (Followed by their opinions).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AQmpwRBSQ

Please subscribe to my channel for more videos. I've fixed the lighting / sound issues for the second video.

Check back next week when the girls will try. Mountain dew, root beer, Dr. Pepper and Ginger Ale for the first time!
    Last edited by fleamarket; 2015-03-22 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Sorry about the rude title.

Christ, getting into ethnic stereotypes right away aren't we?

casual stereotyping aside. Doritos are god damn awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    American people can eat half a cow in one meal yet they cannot handle cats and dogs?

Compared to the shit most people eat on a daily basis, I fail to see what's wrong with eating dogs and cats.

Deleted
    Cats and dogs are just meat. I don't see why it would be any less delicious than beef/chicken/pork and so on. Also Chinese food generally has a very natural palette. I would imagine they dislike most foods with lots of artificial flavours.

Deleted
    I love Cats and Dogs as pets but I would almost rather eat one of them than Doritos. Doritos are just awful

The only doritos I find anywhere near decent are just the plain ones with no extra cheese and no extra crap on them. They are okay.

That cheese powder stuff is the most disgusting thing on the planet
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Please tell me this is a trollbait thread and you're not seriously trying to discuss the merits and drawbacks of eating Doritos versus eating cats or dogs. They are both very disgusting, can we just leave it at that?

15+ Year Old Account
    "Chinese people can eat cooked meat but not a mysterious mix of chemicals?"

corn, soybean, and/or sunflower oil), salt, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), maltodextrin, whey, monosodium glutamate, buttermilk solids, romano cheese (part skim cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whey protein concentrate, onion powder, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, corn flour, disodium phosphate, lactose, natural and artificial flavor, dextrose, tomato powder, spices, lactic acid, artificial color (including Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40), citric acid, sugar, garlic powder, red and green bell pepper powder, sodium caseinate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, nonfat milk solids, whey protein isolate, corn syrup solids[12]
    vs.

Meat
    I get the emotional aspect, but I'd be more concerned with the doritos.
    Last edited by Revi; 2015-03-20 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Please tell me this is a trollbait thread and you're not seriously trying to discuss the merits and drawbacks of eating Doritos versus eating cats or dogs. They are both very disgusting, can we just leave it at that?
    Cats are quite tasty actually, haven't eaten dog yet.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP was fairly rude, but these videos (another recent Korean one is similar) are interesting to see the reactions. It's not really surprising, since I've traveled to Asia and know how different tastes are. In the end it also shows how similar we all are and how we should ignore the media stereotypes. I guarantee if they did a reverse video with Asian snacks we'd have the same reaction. In fact I saw there is a LootCrate-type sub you can do for a monthly box of Japanese snacks to give them a try yourself. I found it surprising how popular Kit-Kats are in Japan.

Deleted
    So let us focus on the important part. I think the young girl on the right with the black clothes was really cute.

As far as I know, most chinese people do not eat dogs and cats regularly.

Either way, if you think about it, doritos are ridiculously artificial with fake flavoring, fake taste, fake pretty much everything. A dog or a cat is probably a healthier and better option for consumption anyway. No offense to anyone who likes Doritos or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    casual stereotyping aside. Doritos are god damn awful.
    My fellow Americans

this is how you spot a terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    My fellow Americans

this is how you spot a terrorist
    yea gimme those Osama salt and vinegar chips!

10+ Year Old Account
    FREEDOM CRISPS

i like that they all liked the reeses cups though except for the one lmao

You fools are cray. Doritos are delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see this thread going places

not far

but places

Quote Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
    So let us focus on the important part. I think the young girl on the right with the black clothes was really cute.
    The one that went on and on about Doritos tasting like Chinese pizza?