10+ Year Old Account

[H] Hyjal <CoK> - Friday/Sunday 8p-12a PST - LFM Mythic

Hello!

So, I really hate the 10 page guild post explaining every little detail. I'll go into a little bit cause I'm a long-winded guy who could probably talk your ear off for 10 minutes about things, but I'll try to keep it simple. I'll even add a TL;DR right here:

Guild Name: Conquerors of Kalimdor
    Server: [H] Hyjal
    Times: Friday & Sunday 8p-12a, Pacific Time ( GMT-8 )
    Progression: 8/10H
    Contact: Easiest to add Eb and your classes lead to get ahold of someone.
    "Eb" - Ebrithil#1100 (Raid Leader & Head of Recruitment)
    "Mook" - Mook#1600 (Healer Lead)
    "Budo" - Cammalese#1758 (Guild Master & Physical DPS Lead)
    "Dread" - Ryujikaze#1207 (Caster DPS Lead)

And before I go into talking about the guild itself, what are we recruiting? We have about 5 open DPS slots on our team, as well as 1 healer, and looking for a tank...slowly. I'll list the specs we'll consider.

Tanks: 1 - Non-DK. Would love a Monk, but, a good tank is good tank.
    Healers: 1, maybe 2 - Druid would be awesome. Monk, Shaman & Holy Priest also open.
    Physical DPS: 2 - DK, Fury/Arms Warrior, Windwalker, Kitty
    Caster DPS: 3 - Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter, Boomkin

Alright, so now a little about the guild, if you're interested! And I hope you are, considering if you're thinking of joining we want to like you and vica versa..

Our raid team has come from a break off of another guild on Hyjal and since then, we've very easily knocked out a boss we were stuck on with progression and are still gaining momentium. Our goal is to get into Mythic ASAP and get as much done as we can with an 8 hour, 2 day schedule. Many of our raiders have raided for years, many being apart of the 6 day a week 4 hours a night raiding guilds. So we bring that hardcore US top200 raiding experience to CoK, on a lighter schedule. We all have lives, girlfriends, husbands, kids, etc and we're looking for raiders in the same boat. People who have a desire to parse in the top 10% of their class and clear Mythic content, but don't have or don't want to spend the time raiding 5 nights a week.

We take our limited raid time seriously, but on the flip side of the same token, we still have wipes because we're all making fun of the Warrior who manages to Heroic Leap into a tiger pit on Kargath, or busy laughing at the idiot Rogue (ahem, not me, of course) who shadowsteps into a pin down on Beastlord. There's a fair amount of the raid team who engages in other things outside raid time as well, we have a group who's done carries of 8/8 Gold CMs, people that PvP, and whatever else people wanna spend their time doing.

So! I said I'd try to keep it simple, hopefully I have done that. If you're interested in giving us a run just add one of the people listed above and let's talk!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
    Up
    My
    Last edited by Unrully; 2015-03-15 at 06:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump
    Up
    My
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpbumpbump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump bump bump it up.