Dumbest player in SWTOR

So I just started playing SWTOR a day ago and finally got to choose my advanced class. When I did i saw the AC bag in my inventory thinking it was simply just a drop like all the other bags you get. In the end i destroyed it because I couldn't sell it and now I don't know what to do because I realized my mistake. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cody683 View Post
    So I just started playing SWTOR a day ago and finally got to choose my advanced class. When I did i saw the AC bag in my inventory thinking it was simply just a drop like all the other bags you get. In the end i destroyed it because I couldn't sell it and now I don't know what to do because I realized my mistake. Any ideas?
    Maybe reroll. Takes a hour or so to get back to lvl10 and pick your AC again.

Don't just delete your character and re-roll, though. Create another new character first, then go back to the original and sell all the gear you and your companion have, and mail the money, minus 5 credits (ie if you have 1000 credits, you can only send 995 because of the 5 credit fee), to your new character. Then delete the old character, recreate it, and mail the money from the new character to the new-old character. It may not be much, but it could help.

Just keep playing. You can still use all the old abilities. You'll eventually get a mission reward to replace those items.

Alternatively, search the GTN and see if there is anything for sale really cheap.

Just keep playing. You can still use all the old abilities. You'll eventually get a mission reward to replace those items.

Alternatively, search the GTN and see if there is anything for sale really cheap.
    ^ This.

Everything in that bag will be replaced pretty soon, and there will be items on the GTN that will be as good or better than what that bag gave you.

Deleted
    Depending on which AC you chose you don't even need the stuff in the bag. Only if your AC gets you another main weapon (assault cannon instead of rifle, or double-bladed lightsaber instead of the standard one) or gets you to dual wield.
    Jedi Knight -> Guardian uses the same old lightsaber, same with sith inquisitor -> sorcerer for example.

Deleted
    I thought this thread was about Sentinels/Marauders.

The bag usually just has some off-hand items; focus/generator/shield/off-hand weapon etc. Nothing you can't replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    I thought this thread was about Sentinels/Marauders.
    OUCH!

*deletes marauder in shame...*