Deleted

Question 20's BG Twinking

First of all is the level 20 brackets 20-24 or 20-29? I know it used to be 20-29, then it changed to 20-24. Now I hear it has been reverted to 20-29 a couple months ago?

Secondly, I thought the bracket would be populated because of the recent "veteran account" thing that was introduced. At the moment I have a XP locked priest at lvl24 sitting for over 2 hours in bg queue with a average wait time of 7 minutes, what is that about?
    Last edited by mmoc9725088499; 2015-03-20 at 09:23 AM.

With xp locked you only get invites to bgs with other players who have locked their xp. There are probably not enough players who do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    With xp locked you only get invites to bgs with other players who have locked their xp. There are probably not enough players who do it.
    I realise that but now with veteran accounts and starter editions you would assume the 20's bracket would be full since wow is basically free to play levels 1-20, and what is there to do at level 20 other than battlegrounds.

Or are the starter/veteran accounts queueing in the non xp-locked bg's?

Quote Originally Posted by Thotmep View Post
    I realise that but now with veteran accounts and starter editions you would assume the 20's bracket would be full since wow is basically free to play levels 1-20, and what is there to do at level 20 other than battlegrounds.

Or are the starter/veteran accounts queueing in the non xp-locked bg's?
    Accounts with those restrictions are indeed put into a BG lock with other player's XP turned off ; - ;

They need to do away with locking out twinks. Tons of people like low level pvp and honestly it was bad before but now with the heirloom tab and heirlooms being worth next to nothing low levels feels exactly like a twink only BG with 1 or 2 poor heirloomless people being 1 shot at spawn. Games are mostly determined by who has the most heirloomed players. I have also seen people without heirlooms harassed in the chat.

The best in slot gear for twinks would almost always be the heirloom gear and how many slots are heirloom now? twinks only have 4-6 slots to place BiS gear in. Just remove the restrictions. They was put in place originally to not ruin new players experience. Well its worse now for new players in low level BGs then ever. Bringing in some experienced players who enjoy the bracket could make the matches more interesting and not make it so the winner is decided by who had the most priests and hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    They need to do away with locking out twinks. Tons of people like low level pvp and honestly it was bad before but now with the heirloom tab and heirlooms being worth next to nothing low levels feels exactly like a twink only BG with 1 or 2 poor heirloomless people being 1 shot at spawn. Games are mostly determined by who has the most heirloomed players. I have also seen people without heirlooms harassed in the chat.

The best in slot gear for twinks would almost always be the heirloom gear and how many slots are heirloom now? twinks only have 4-6 slots to place BiS gear in. Just remove the restrictions. They was put in place originally to not ruin new players experience. Well its worse now for new players in low level BGs then ever. Bringing in some experienced players who enjoy the bracket could make the matches more interesting and not make it so the winner is decided by who had the most priests and hunters.
    Also all gear is scaled up as if you were a lvl 29. So twinks having the best 29 gear doesnt really matter too much because everyone has lvl 29 equivalent gear.

The main problem with low level BGs right now isn't even Heirloom.. It's Tanks with tons of Bonus armor. Try stepping into a level 50-59 BG with a Monk Tank. They literally use items from level 15 to 40 or whatever with Bonus Armor on them, I recall being crit 8k by Tiger Palm. TIGER PALM! 8k at level 55.