Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Still recruiting, looking for ranged dps, death knight dps to our raiding core.

latenightsm.enjin.com

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for some dps, mainly a Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin and a Death Knight, Will consider all other apps.

/cheers

Still recruiting,

Warlock,Shadow Priest or a boomkin would be highly needed.

/cheers.

Still in need for some ranged dps, check OP for more details,/w an officer ingame or head over to our forums latenightsm.enjin.com

/cheers.

Looking for damage dealers, preferbly , Shadow Priest,Warlock, Boomkin and a Hunter

Will consider all other good applications.

High prio on a boomkin,warlock and/or shadow priest.

/cheers

High prio on Boomkin,shdow priest and warlock.

/cheers

Still looking for a Warlock,shadow priest, boomkin and a hunter to add to our roster.

/w an officer ingame or latenightsm.enjin.com for more details.

/cheers

Currently interested in a shadow priest and a warlock.

/cheers

Progress updated and recruitment aswell, mainly interested in Hunter,Warlock and a Shadow Priest

/cheers

OP updated

Still recruiting:
    Disc Priest
    Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock
    Warrior, WW Monk

OP been updated,

Still recruiting,
    Disc Priest,
    WW Monk
    Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage and a warlock

Progress and recruitment updated.

progress and recruitment updated, still looking for some ranged dps , and a resto shaman or Mistweaver monk.

Update the OP, recruitment and progress updated

Deleted
    Hmm What about a resto druid ? I am horde now but willing to reroll to Alliance. Currently not playing bcs of vacation time and bcs of complete burn out from WoD thrash ( doing one raid on 3 different difficulties for xx months is really a pain ).
    So expecting to return to game around september or october. Would you consider take me to you guild for next xpac ? Maybe try me in some raid like BRF or HFC if you want so you can see if you can count with me in next xpac.

Your raid time is really great and very appealing tome bcs I have two small kids so I usually can play after 21:00 GMT+1 till 02:00 GMT+1 during week and on weekends it is more easy to be online during a day sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smejusak View Post
    Hmm What about a resto druid ? I am horde now but willing to reroll to Alliance. Currently not playing bcs of vacation time and bcs of complete burn out from WoD thrash ( doing one raid on 3 different difficulties for xx months is really a pain ).
    So expecting to return to game around september or october. Would you consider take me to you guild for next xpac ? Maybe try me in some raid like BRF or HFC if you want so you can see if you can count with me in next xpac.

Your raid time is really great and very appealing tome bcs I have two small kids so I usually can play after 21:00 GMT+1 till 02:00 GMT+1 during week and on weekends it is more easy to be online during a day sometimes.
    Hi there, We do consider all applications, for healers we are quite set, do you have an decent offspecc you are willing to play? We have started abit overseeing for the next xpack but given its miles away its to early to say and give promise for someone this far off. Just pop on an application on our forums and explain the situation and we take it from there.

/cheers

Recruitment updated

Ranged dps: Mage, Boomkin , Elemental Shaman
    Melee dps: WW Monk , Ret pala

OP been updated, looking for more