Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendeth View Post
    I may also toy around with a Monk, but I doubt I will have the time to go full in on two characters.
    Well Season 4 will be at least 4 months long so you can decide whether you have time for alts or not based on that.

Probably going Crusader again, just like S2. Either that or wizard.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-04-08 at 10:58 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Since they gutted WW today....WW seems to be almost equal to Reakors. Not even sure what will end up top spec if nothing else changes.

I don't want to risk having to play Reakor again, so i am going with DH.
    Raekor will be the top spec again. WW specs relied on those bracers primarily for survival and now they have nothing to really make it work. Raekors has Ancient Parthans + the freeze of the charge effect to stay alive, and aside from that the damage bonus loss is quite big too without those bracers.

Blizzard wanted the new specs to be the stars of the season, but by removing that item they made that probably not possible at all.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Chargebarb or wwbarb most likely, although the furnace hunting got very frustrating after a while and I assume it will be the goto weapon in s3 aswell?
    Tempted to try monk as well, seemed to be very strong in s2 and can provide group play if I'm going for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can do WW barb anymore, Blizz removed the bracers that grant all runes at the last minute right before the patch went live.

Deleted
    Wizard, most likely.

I've ignored witch doctors for quite a while though, maybe both.

Not quite sure what to play in Season 3 .

Season 1 - DH
    Season 2 - Crusader
    So yeah havnt really seen what classes are good atm , so im not sure what to do in this one. Any ideas peeps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Not quite sure what to play in Season 3 .

Season 1 - DH
    Season 2 - Crusader
    So yeah havnt really seen what classes are good atm , so im not sure what to do in this one. Any ideas peeps ?
    Unless you're going for No.1 on the GR leader boards, just pick the class that you like playing and you'll be fine. All classes get new toys to play with in Season 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since most classes can now easily reach Grift 50 I will probably try out one of the newer sets.

Most likely I will aim for grift 50+ on both Crusader and Wizard, if the season gets too long I will try to do it as WD aswell since I have neglected them the last 2 seasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so sure of barb performance because of bracers, but i agree with Anbokr, barb and wiz will be for solo gr mostly. I think DH remain the best dps for group play, maybe with monk
    Armory : DiabloIII - WoW

If anyone wants to level up a new toon for S3 when it goes live later today, just call me up over on the MMO-C chat (ingame clan).

Deleted
    Messed around with my Roland crusader for a bit to see the new changes, holy hell it's amazing with Drakon's lesson bracers, I think my seasonal is gona be a crusader when I get round to it.

You know what sucks fat veiny dick? Blizzard having Seasons only be on PC... I have Diablo 3 on both PC and Console but I only have the expansion on Console and I sure as shit don't feel like shelling out more money just for the expansion on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    You know what sucks fat veiny dick? Blizzard having Seasons only be on PC... I have Diablo 3 on both PC and Console but I only have the expansion on Console and I sure as shit don't feel like shelling out more money just for the expansion on PC.
    Why does it have to be veiny

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Why does it have to be veiny
    Because it adds some visualization to it!!! haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care what anyone says, WW barb is fkn fun. Im somewhat geared and can already clear GR 33. I have BK swords and 4/5 raekor and Im able to solo 33 GR with ease.

Once I get IK and W set, I would imagine I could hit high 40s / low 50s

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I dont care what anyone says, WW barb is fkn fun. Im somewhat geared and can already clear GR 33. I have BK swords and 4/5 raekor and Im able to solo 33 GR with ease.

Once I get IK and W set, I would imagine I could hit high 40s / low 50s
    I just boosted a Wizard in a 2man 40 rift using Wastes 6set + IK 2 set with a 1h + shield. The amount of damage rend does is madness and topped off by the monster damage dust devils... Is it better than Raekor? Unsure, it's definitely better at the Rift Guardian though, probably not for the rest of the Rift but still close. Whirlwind definitely better than I expected, I didn't enjoy full IK though and IMO it's not even in the same league.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Crusader every season!
    this season i'm going with a justice based build.
    really fun to play ranged crusader for once.
    just need to get a decent shield and the rest of my akkhan set and i can start farming gr25-30 np
    I like my coffe like my mages.