709 Feral(12/13H HFC exp) looking for guild

Like the title states I am looking to find a guild to run raids with and hopefully get into some mythic content. If the raid teams times fit the below preferred times I may have a rogue buddy (700 ilvl) who would like to join depending on the group. We are both 12/13H HFC exp with previous mythic exp.

I have a pretty open schedule for raid nights (take a look below for my preferred times).

Monday - 6-10pm CST
    Tues - 6-10pm CST
    Weds - 6-10pm CST
    Thurs - 6-10pm CST
    Fri - 6-10pm CST
    Sat - Any time in the afternoon (around/after 4pm CST)
    Sun - Any time in the afternoon (around/after 4pm CST)

Logs (for ref.): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...368695/latest/

I have a strong boomy set also that I can play if necessary but I have always felt I am a better feral than boomkin.
    If you have a raid group looking for a strong feral then please add me on BTAG: Jesp#1814

contacte me. we can use you both.

raids weekend only 7pm EST to 11pm EST

inj#1944
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Hi there Owl, I think you should give consideration towards Vortex. Our guild has a long history of uninterrupted progression, 8+ years! We are in the market for some strong melee and the option to play a boomkin is a plus as well. I think we could fit both you and your friend into our comp quite nicely.

Some quick info about us:
    - Our raid atmosphere is mostly light hearted and playful, but we do get down to business on progression fights.
    - We're a group of older folk (mid 20s to late 30s generally), as a guild we value the family and friendship aspects of our community.
    - We are currently 8/13 M HFC, previously 7/10 M BRF and 4/7 M HM.
    - We raid 8pm to 11:30pm EST on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday.
    - Our guild website is: vortex-guild[dot]com, give it a look, it will tell you a lot about us.

I will try to get in touch through battlenet, my battletag is Kether#1306. Best of luck in your search and hope to hear from you!

We'd love to have both you and your rogue buddy.

<Blood Right>
    We're a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for mythic progression. Our main focus is promoting a fun, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, with progression as a close second. First and foremost we want to be a close group of friends. To us, downing bosses is way less meaningful if it was only for the purpose of getting that kill. We want our raiders to be enjoying themselves and feel engaged throughout the whole process. But remember! We love downing bosses!

The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding. In addition we host alt raids for anyone in need of gearing up to be part of the main raid team and to widen our options for composition adjustments for progression purposes.

Realm: Hyjal (PvE)
    Faction: Horde

Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 10/10N, 10/10H, 13/13N, 13/13H

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently, all DPS specs and a tank are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Loot System:
    We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:
    Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592