Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    New datamined stuff, looks like a pet and some fucking epic costumes
    http://elderscrolls.net/2015/04/16/1...y-patch-2-0-5/
    I see only puny elf and human outfits. Where's something for my orcs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Just wear the rat.... should be noted that the Daedrat has the Imperial sewers in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Whelp..it's now 18 rated, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Whelp..it's now 18 rated, lol.
    ?

It's always had a M (17+) rating in the US and Pegi 18 in the EU, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ?

Just popped up now as I logged in, and no my account is a old one. (probly with them going B2P?)

10+ Year Old Account
    ?

I want to say that after the Steam launch or something they upped the rating. I want to say it was rated T for teen when it launched. I also want that noblemans uniform from the last page
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I want to say that after the Steam launch or something they upped the rating. I want to say it was rated T for teen when it launched. I also want that noblemans uniform from the last page
    Nope, was M, as there was all the "controversy" around how Malwhatever dude "god of rape" had pushed the rating to a M and how ZMO hadn't planned on that rating and weren't happy with it, but wouldn't challenge it. Assuming it's been a Pegi 18 in the EU as M in the US usually translates to Pegi 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, was M, as there was all the "controversy" around how Malwhatever dude "god of rape" had pushed the rating to a M and how ZMO hadn't planned on that rating and weren't happy with it, but wouldn't challenge it. Assuming it's been a Pegi 18 in the EU as M in the US usually translates to Pegi 18.
    Ahh so that was it.... regardless we've yet to see content built around the higher rating yet.

Deleted
    Was 16 in EU before, with justice system it became 18+

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Ah, interesting. Thanks for the info.

Heh, that's sort of odd...now that one can kill civilians around town it becomes 18? They definitely didn't add any blood with that patch or anything...

Got my leopard mount. Just 3 more to go (clouded, panther, lion)? I wonder if they're all going to be limited time & 2500 crowns. ESO needs to start sending me e-mails about this stuff like Rift does. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    Heh, that's sort of odd...now that one can kill civilians around town it becomes 18? They definitely didn't add any blood with that patch or anything...
    Think of the children! Maybe they will be added and we'll be able to kill them.

Looks like Zenimax is advertising their precious cash shop mount ingame... as an on screen raid warning!

http://massivelyop.net/2015/04/18/el...-item-in-game/

When those lock boxes come... oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    So I just started playing this today through the beta invite back thingy.

Was playing with 2 friends for about 5½ hours and only got to lvl 7. (one of them has an obsession with reading every single quest down to details and going into hardcore rp moments on a minute by minute basis.

Must say so far the game is better than what it was in beta.
    But for full price I still don't think its worth it. But at least now ill recommend it for people since there is no sub if they don't mind the high price or they can get it for sale.

In eso I am taking a casual look at the game, no desire to optimise my char, just doing shit and giggles for fun, I still personally believe they should not have made a MMO but gone with 4 player co-op instead.
    But I do enjoy my sadistic gay wood elf warlock healer.

When I am in combat I go with heavy armor, but when we were waiting for my friend to catch up me and the other one did some RP with me in nearly no clothes playing this sadistic gay wood elf.

Quite fun.

To sum it all up my opinion on the game is this:

+Good singleplayer/co-op.
    +Story is fine.
    +RP opportunities is viable.
    +Variable ways to make your char.
    +No sub anymore.

-Price too high not worth it.
    -Combat system is equally shitty.
    -Lockpicking is boring.
    -Still many bugs to this day which I found in beta still existing.
    -Mount prices are insane.

/Crafting system is not good or bad, hate styles but like design.
    /Way to easy to attack and npc and get slaughtered by guards, but nice that you can attack npc's.
    What games are you playing that provide hundreds and hundreds of hours of entertainment for $60? $60 is even a stretch as most people are paying less than that. If all you did was play the game 1-50 solo the box price is more than worth its price, let alone everything else that the game has multiplayer and PvP wise. Im just having a really hard time buying into "the price is too high".
    Last edited by c0rp; 2015-04-18 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    Some more news on the spam matter, Zos has said they will look into other ways of announcing limited time items for a next special event. They say mailing/notifications wasn't an option this time because it is simply not possible. (strange)

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and the bf are going to try it out this weekend. Neither of use enjoyed the beta, and the little we have streamed we weren't impressed with either. But a close friend of ours is desperate to get us to play so might as well.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    technically.. orcs are elves.

Some more news on the spam matter, Zos has said they will look into other ways of announcing limited time items for a next special event. They say mailing/notifications wasn't an option this time because it is simply not possible. (strange)
    It's just a message once a day, no?

I mean, it's kinda silly for a game that prides itself on EMERSHION and all, but I still don't see how a single message per day matters much.

It's just a message once a day, no?

I mean, it's kinda silly for a game that prides itself on EMERSHION and all, but I still don't see how a single message per day matters much.
    From what's going on currently it isn't a single message and it's also just stupid. Like why is it limited time anyway? The mount itself is extremely basic.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.