Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you take selfies during raid?

While going through our logs last night our MT found out one of our hunters decided to take a selfie. Does anyone else do this?

Deleted
    What else would the feature be for?

Outside of combat? I think it's funny especially in the context of where he took it, but it got me wondering.

10+ Year Old Account
    On normal and heroic I've snapped a couple since they don't matter. I got a really good one from the blackhand stands last week i think

Took one last night right in front of an incoming train on Thorgar :x

Lootban for ppl who do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edc View Post
    Took one last night right in front of an incoming train on Thorgar :x
    That...that actually might be worth using the Selife cam for, just for the hilarity of that screenshot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to take one at all, although I believe there's an achievement related to doing it in different places or something like that, so I'll probably do that at some point down the line. But I have no interest in taking them at all besides for an achievement.

What else am I going to do during the DPS stop phase in Iron Maidens. (cheese strat)

http://i.imgur.com/yEhe7Tn.jpg

Yes, it's a funny way to laugh at faceroll farm bossss or during lulls on fights you outgear (in P1 Blast Furnace left side we commonly kill stuff fast enough that we are sitting around doing nothing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Nope. I used the SELFIE Camera just long enough to get the achieve (that gave the title) and I haven't used it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavalashlol View Post
    Outside of combat? I think it's funny especially in the context of where he took it, but it got me wondering.
    There's nothing really being logged if you're literally out of combat, so...

Deleted
    A few weeks ago we had to "discipline" one of our healers and take him out of the raid because he took 168 selfies in like 10 hans and franz mythic tries^^
    It started out funny the HC raid before, but got out of hand.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...view=execution

Mines in the bank collecting dust. I should take it out on my alts to document the sadness of pugging!
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I tanked the Marak boat in "selfie mode".

Whats even more impressive is taking a screenshot, using /share, cropping your screenshot and then tweeting it mid-battle. Not that I've done that or anything... while tanking...

For science!

Not even outside of raids.

I think only bad players are doing them if you're trying to do progress.

If it's "fun run", then no problem, if it's hard-mythic boss then screw you -> /kick.

Deleted
    I've got several of them from when I was supposed to be tanking Flamebender in a progression run for my guild.

We killed her the same try, but I did get a few shouts over my headset asking why our Brewmaster had a camera out and was facing the wrong way.

I do, but only during downtime. Thing is, I will never ever look at them. I just do it to do it.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    What else am I going to do during the DPS stop phase in Iron Maidens. (cheese strat)

http://i.imgur.com/yEhe7Tn.jpg
    And some healer is sleeping to, your raid is a mess!