Deleted

Question about 2's setup

Good day friends and possibly enemies, I've just got a quick question about 2's.

Now, before I get the 'Don't play 2's" answers, I'm not someone who is seriously pushing for rating anymore so the bracket doesn't matter to me.

Right, le question -

Me and my GF are just enjoying PVP and PVE, nothing serious on both ends. We play arena for fun but obviously we want to kinda get 'somewhere'. I know classes don't matter too much if you play them right but still, I'm curious about your opinion about the following:

She plays a disc, and I currently play a Fury Warrior. Against most comps we're fine but I feel I could switch to something and we could do better. Any suggestions/ Opinions?

NOTE: This is not a 'QQ my class sucks i need to reroll' thread, this is mainly just me looking for suggestions/ opinions. Thanks in advance!

For 2's arms warrior seems to be very strong with a disc priest.

Deleted
    You should defo go arms. Can your gf change class though? if she can go resto druid it will be alot better for both of you.

Deleted
    Indeed I would advise you to go arms, its a small change and disc+arms is fairly strong,
    but tbh you can also just stay disc+fury if you prefer that, im assuming we're not dealing with high mmr here.

If you really intend to push and you're up for a 'larger change' then
    -your gf can swap to rsham (not rdrui like someone else mentioned, arms+rsham is the top tier comp)
    -you can swap to combat rogue / hunter

But I mean, if neither of you has experience in those classes then I would
    advise you to just keep playing prie+war since it takes weeks (more if you're serious) to really master a class.

hunter bm and druid resto op

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    could say the same thing about arms/ret pali, mage/combat rogue, feral/combat rogue, Balance druid/resto shammy. Thats all completely irrelevent though as he plays a warrior and his gf a healer.

Deleted
    Thanks for some of the answers guys!

She prefers to stay Disc, I'm going to stay with fury and just carry on like this for awhile.
    We also decided on a different setup - Me on Rsham and her on BM Hunt, so we'll so how that works out!

Any more opinions/ advice would be appreciated though!

Deleted
    Hunter shaman

Quote Originally Posted by nightgerbil View Post
    You should defo go arms. Can your gf change class though? if she can go resto druid it will be alot better for both of you.
    For the amount of hunters you run into in 2s, being Disc can be very advantageous. With both BM and SV, the only healer I really feel I struggle to score consistent kills against is Disc. We generally push them to dampening to get the kill.

Arms would be a solid choice for your warrior. We have come up against some nasty arms/disc teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    You will struggle hard to peel against double dps teams running bm/healer though, SV works a lot better in that department. My gf and I play rdruid/hunter and she is adamant that I play SV when we do 2s.

If you're running double dps, it's BM all day.