Poll: Zodiac Sign

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm a cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Depends. Sometimes I'm Cancer and sometimes I'm Leo, different sources say different things. Most of my life I've lived under the impression that I'm Leo, but Frankly I'm just on the border of being Leo (I think you're Leo from the July 23rd - August 23rd, and my birthday is July 23rd).
    You're Leo on Cancer cusp, what's called first rank Leo. Dominant Leo traits but with strong Cancer influences especially since your birthday is the very day after the end of Cancer.

It's Aries.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    You're Leo on Cancer cusp, what's called first rank Leo. Dominant Leo traits but with strong Cancer influences especially since your birthday is the very day after the end of Cancer.
    Umm. And these character traits are based on what now?

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh, good.

*whips out steak sauce*
    ;3 that's my fetish

Sagittarius, Moon in Taurus, Taurus is also the Ascendant, grand Trine between Moon, Mars and Venus...

Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    i dont know

if am born in mid december what does that make it?
    If it's pre-21st (ish), Sagittarius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Libra >^_^<
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

The Zodiac is a historic composite of character traits influenced by celestial bodies, the energies they radiate and their activities as measured, examined and recorded over a long period of time thousands of years ago. As time has progressed they have become far more general than they were in the past and to their discredit substantially weaker as part of Far Eastern culture served to actually enforce through ritualization these character traits, actually teaching them as institutional behavior.

You can easily find people who don't represent their zodiac sign at all, just as easily as you can find those who fit theirs perfectly as I do, and all manners inbetween. It's not dependent on you believing in it for it to be true, I've met many Zodiac deniers who were carbon copies of what their sign represents haha.

Sagittarius, I like to think we are the Jeffery (the dude) Lebowski of the signs. super laid back, but we speak our minds and don't give much of a shit about the little things. though I could be the outlier there, I've been told I'm SUPER chill for a Sagittarius.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2015-03-26 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in astrology, because Gemini's never believe in astrology,.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really believe in this stuff, but I'm a Leo. Based on the traits posted by someone earlier it seems fairly accurate, not 100%, but I don't hold much in it anyway.

Hm, I would look through this post, but I don't want to see any critics of Zodiac signs, that just ruins the magic of it all. It's fun to look at stuff like your sign and see how accurate it is to you, but as a rule, don't take it too seriously.

Anyways, i'm a Libra!
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Deleted
    Virgo! And to be quite fair, the sign describes me well, but I'm usually more open than the sign suggests!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a Taurus.

Pleasure seeking, loves control (uuuh.. Kinda), dependable (true), grounded, provokes slowly (true sometimes), and highly sensual in nature (not really).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I'm a taurus. I don't give a crap about astrology though. It's like cold reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Apparently I'm a cow.
    Not just any cow...

A Special Cow!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the lucid dreamer
    I am the thinking spiritualist
    I am Pisces
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scorpio and no, I do not know what meaning that has.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..