Deleted

Hearts like zelda/ weak aura2

Hi everyone ! I try to create 5 hearts bar on weak aura, like zelda game, but no result... I try this for one : function() local life = UnitLife("player", 14, true) if life <=60 then return 0,20,true elseif life >=100 then return 20,20,true else return life%20,20,true end end

If you can help me for this plz !

ps: sry for my english^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    You would probably have an easier time importing it as a full-size texture, then making it a normal bar.
    Granted with that method, you wouldn't get quarter hearts, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    You would probably have an easier time importing it as a full-size texture, then making it a normal bar.
    Granted with that method, you wouldn't get quarter hearts, but still.
    You can import 4 textures for each quarter of the heart, and then have a quarter display for every 5% (or whatever - 5% per quarter will give you 5 hearts total). First one would display at >=0%, second at >=5%, third at >=10% and the fourth at >=15% -- that's the first heart, then you just do the same with 4 more. It'd look neat imo, but not the most practical :P
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-03-29 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Doesn't sound too hard, just lots of setup. Which Zelda game has the 4 hits per heart system? I've only ever played 'A Link to the Past,' which I believe was 2 hits per heart.