Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Ted Cruz: watch this without doing a facepalm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed2_1427590277

Most retarded thing i ever heard in my life.

Lyrics include: "Sit and politic with passengers from 9/11." and "Shady Records was eighty seconds away from the towers."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post

Actually all the anti-Bush rock that came to mind, I can't be surprised he'd shift to the more stereotypically nationalistic genre.

Where is the facepalm? He didn't like how rock music responded to a tragedy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Where is the facepalm? He didn't like how rock music responded to a tragedy?
    He didn't like how ALL rock music responded to a tragedy? As if rock music was a sentinel being that can actually respond to things.

/facepalm

These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    He didn't like how ALL rock music responded to a tragedy? As if rock music was a sentinel being that can actually respond to things.

/facepalm

The facepalm is more the fact that he couldn't even answer a simple question without it being politically correct. What a fucking nutjob. Shows clear signs of narcissistic behavior. You know it's bad when right wing nutjobs actually want this idiot to go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    The facepalm is more the fact that he couldn't even answer a simple question without it being politically correct. What a fucking nutjob. Shows clear signs of narcissistic behavior. You know it's bad when right wing nutjobs actually want this idiot to go away.
    Oh, I thought he was just that stupid. I'm not sure which trait is worse.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The guy is a clown. Glad he's under the microscope so we can see what else he can self sabotage himself with.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Where were you...

on nine elevennnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Oh, I thought he was just that stupid. I'm not sure which trait is worse.
    The crazy thing is, he's actually extraordinarily smart.

And yet a complete idiot at the same time.

It's so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, as much as I'd love to bash Cruz, I don't see what was so wrong with that clip.
    It's complete bullshit. Just utter nonsense.

There were huge events put together containing the biggest rock stars of the last few decades all coming together for benefits for the victims, all kinds of stuff.

Meanwhile, country did some of the same... but they also abused the shit out of it for profit rather than charity.

Hell, the one group that got a bunch of people pissed off because they spoke out against Bush was a country band lol.

But yeah, it's a horse shit comment that he put out purely to get the rural population to consider voting for a guy whose last name is spelled the Latino way.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I want my president worried about. The way bands of a certain genre of music respond to terrorist attacks is really important.

The thing is though, he's just like Bush, pretending to be a Texas cowboy and shit. If I was like that and heard the song Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy I would probably be all about that scene too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post

LOL, seriously he's a Cuban-Canadian who thinks music should represent your politics.

Music comes from your soul. What he said is he has no soul, since he can pick and choose his music tastes to suit his politics. Odds are he hasn't sat down and listened to an album his entire life. He possibly thinks music is just the stuff you hear while commuting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Actually all the anti-Bush rock that came to mind, I can't be surprised he'd shift to the more stereotypically nationalistic genre.
    most of which came out in 2003-2004, and had nothing to do with 9-11.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the facepalm is just that he answered a very simple question with some political nonsense stance.

Aside from that, not really newsworthy to be honest.

@Bigzoman lol the Southpark clip is just gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    For a conservative, I suppose

The guy is running for President.....what did you expect him to say? NWA mutha fucka!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, as much as I'd love to bash Cruz, I don't see what was so wrong with that clip.
    Pretty much this. So the guy preferred a patriotic response to 9/11. It may not be good, but it's certainly not uncommon. I fail to see what is particularly cringe-worthy about this clip.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    For a conservative, I suppose
    Whether you agree with his politics or not, they usually don't have idiots as editors of the Harvard Law Review...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Education

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post

And yet a complete idiot at the same time.

It's so weird.
    So a real life politician based on Sheldon from 'The Big Bang Theory'?

everything that oozes out of that guys mouth is an attempt to play to his base. at this point I think it's pathological.