Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Amaz's jeoparino question

you have 4 card in hand, both player deck is emply, opponent dont have card in hand, and the board is emply.

-can use any card in game (spell,minion,token) (can't use blackrock foundry)
    -can combine multi class (like shaman spell + warrior minion)
    - 10 mana crystal to do youre combo.
    - you can control all the 'RNG'

What the highest damage possible in 1 turn?

my best try is 512 damage.
    Ancestor's call my Gahz'rilla, put charge on gahz'rilla, unstable portal into madder bomber, and madder bomber hit Gahz'rilla 6 time.
    4 card in hand : ancestor'call, charge, unstable portal, gahz'rilla
    mana: ancestor'call (4) + charge (2) + unstable (2) + madder bomber (2) = 10 mana

What youre best damage?
    please explain how u did it, and repect the rule on top

Deleted
    Nice combo there.

Deleted
    Good thinking, I'm not able to figure out a better way.

Deleted
    Auchenai Soulpriest + Innervate + Innervate + Tree of Life = Infinite Damage

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duno3 View Post
    Auchenai Soulpriest + Innervate + Innervate + Tree of Life = Infinite Damage
    that just 30 damage, that damage does player health as damage, soo its basicly a 30damage combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinouka View Post
    you have 4 card in hand, both player deck is empty, opponent don't have card in hand, and the board is empty.

- 10 mana crystal to do your combo.

Ancestor's call my Gahz'rilla, put charge on gahz'rilla, unstable portal into madder bomber, and madder bomber hit Gahz'rilla 6 time.
    4 card in hand : ancestor's call, charge, unstable portal, gahz'rilla
    mana: ancestor's call (4) + charge (2) + unstable (2) + madder bomber (2) = 10 mana

What your best damage?
    please explain how u did it, and respect the rule on top
    you could potentially do more with advance setup for instance you could use farsight to reduce the cost of cards you drew (if drawn before this turn). since Gahzrilla is actually 7 mana normally you can take this down 4 mana by itself and remove the need for for ancestor's call. This allows you to add a 0 mana cost card such as inner rage. Then you use charge he goes to 9/9 and then inner rage to a 22/8. Then we add in your 2 bombers for a total of 1408 damage.

With even more setup and rng we add in additional madder bomber instead of just 1 and say gahzilla gets hit the maximum amount of times before dying. But considering you included portal and the bomber in the same turn this is all skirting your rules. Therefore i highly recommend you correctly this. However if you allow me to do as much setup as possible it goes like this.

Drop Gahz'rilla (4) from farsight. give charge (2). Drop madder bomber from farsight (2). Drop madder bomber from unstable portal (2). 8/12 bombs hit Gahz'rilla. You do a total 2304 damage.
    Last edited by shammypie; 2015-03-31 at 06:39 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    you actually violated your own rules using ancestor's call since your deck in empty. In order for your combo to work you have to have gahzilla in your deck to begin with. (ignoring multiple class cards that are impossible to get).
    you CAN use multi class if you wan.

and ancestor's call is minion from hand not deck.

Unless there's a way to give your opponent some minions I'm not thinking of I'd wager you've found the maximum already. Interestingly, one more card spot allows you to triple that maximum.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-03-31 at 06:24 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Auchenai Soulpriest + Mistress of Pain + Blessing of Might + Ice Block

-Play everything.
    -Might on Mistress of Pain.
    -Opponent hits Mistress of Pain because they want to win. (Opponent is a Paladin/Shaman/Druid/Rogue because I say so.)
    -Ice Block triggers.
    -Deal infinity x 4 damage to yourself.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Auchenai Soulpriest + Mistress of Pain + Blessing of Might + Ice Block

-Play everything.
    -Might on Mistress of Pain.
    -Opponent hits Mistress of Pain because they want to win. (Opponent is a Paladin/Shaman/Druid/Rogue because I say so.)
    -Ice Block triggers.
    -Deal infinity x 4 damage to yourself.
    this combo won't be legit, cause the damage wont be on youre turn got to respect the rule

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no rule stating the damage has to be done on your turn.
    My comborino is totes legiterino.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    you have 4 card in hand, both player deck is emply, opponent dont have card in hand, and the board is emply.

- 10 mana crystal to do youre combo.

4 card in hand : ancestor'call, charge, unstable portal, gahz'rilla
    mana: ancestor'call (4) + charge (2) + unstable (2) + madder bomber (2) = 10 mana

What youre best damage?
    please explain how u did it, and repect the rule on top
    charge is 3 mana or?4+3+2+2=11 mana

Anyway
    Unstable Portal x2
    Mind Vision
    Charge

Unstable Portal= Cho=2mana
    Unstable Portal=Sorc Apprentice=2 mana
    Mind Vision Spam=u get your own Mind Vision until u have done infinity actions for 0
    Last Mind Vision u get Unstable Portal=Edwin=1 mana
    Charge=3 mana
    Play Edwin with infinite stats
    Charge Edwin
    Win?

edit first portal could be just Cho since its both 2 mana and the spell itself does nothing.

Charge the Warrior card? Isn't that 3 mana?

How about this:

1) Ancestor's Call -> Gahz'rilla [4] and some other minion for the opponent (let's say Mogu'shan Warden - anything will do though)
    2) Charge [3]
    3) Preparation [0]
    4) Divine Favor [3-3=0] -> assuming opponent also has 4 cards, DF gives you Divine Spirit, Inner Rage, Preparation and Bouncing Blade.

5) Divine Spirit [2]
    6) Inner Rage [0]
    7) Preparation [0]
    8) Bouncing Blade [3-3=0]

Total cost 9. Gahz'rilla is 6+2 = 8 from the Charge, then Inner Rage makes it 10 which doubles to 20 (assuming the doubling effect occurs after the +2).

Gahz'rilla has 9x2 = 18-1 = 17 HP after DS and IR hit it. Let's say the Bouncing Blade hits Gahz'rilla 16 times before killing the opponent's Mogu'shan Warden. I think this works out to 1,310,720 damage. Correct me if I miscalculated that.

P.S. Found this, semi-related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucncbul1s-I
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2015-04-01 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    charge is 3 mana or?4+3+2+2=11 mana

Anyway
    Unstable Portal x2
    Mind Vision
    Charge

Unstable Portal= Cho=2mana
    Unstable Portal=Sorc Apprentice=2 mana
    Mind Vision Spam=u get your own Mind Vision until u have done infinity actions for 0
    Last Mind Vision u get Unstable Portal=Edwin=1 mana
    Charge=3 mana
    Play Edwin with infinite stats
    Charge Edwin
    Win?

edit first portal could be just Cho since its both 2 mana and the spell itself does nothing.
    The only problem with that is your turn won't last long enough to cast Mind Vision all those times.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Charge the Warrior card? Isn't that 3 mana?

How about this:

1) Ancestor's Call -> Gahz'rilla [4] and some other minion for the opponent (let's say Mogu'shan Warden - anything will do though)
    2) Charge [3]
    3) Preparation [0]
    4) Divine Favor [3-3=0] -> assuming opponent also has 4 cards, DF gives you Divine Spirit, Inner Rage, Preparation and Bouncing Blade.

5) Divine Spirit [2]
    6) Inner Rage [0]
    7) Preparation [0]
    8) Bouncing Blade [3-3=0]

Total cost 9. Gahz'rilla is 6+2 = 8 from the Charge, then Inner Rage makes it 10 which doubles to 20 (assuming the doubling effect occurs after the +2).

Gahz'rilla has 9x2 = 18-1 = 17 HP after DS and IR hit it. Let's say the Bouncing Blade hits Gahz'rilla 16 times before killing the opponent's Mogu'shan Warden. I think this works out to 1,310,720 damage. Correct me if I miscalculated that.
    This basically breaks 2/4 rules. Opponent has no cards in their hand and you have no cards left in your deck so Divine Favour is useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can do 1 damage, that boar with the charge, can't remember its name.

you CAN use multi class if you wan.

and ancestor's call is minion from hand not deck.
    corrected that long ago bud you hit it when it was being edited

- - - Updated - - -

you could potentially do more with advance setup for instance you could use farsight to reduce the cost of cards you drew (if drawn before this turn). since Gahzrilla is actually 7 mana normally you can take this down 4 mana by itself and remove the need for for ancestor's call. This allows you to add a 0 mana cost card such as inner rage. Then you use charge he goes to 9/9 and then inner rage to a 22/8. Then we add in your 2 bombers for a total of 1408 damage.

With even more setup and rng we add in additional madder bomber instead of just 1 and say gahzilla gets hit the maximum amount of times before dying. But considering you included portal and the bomber in the same turn this is all skirting your rules. Therefore i highly recommend you correctly this. However if you allow me to do as much setup as possible it goes like this.

Drop Gahz'rilla (4) from farsight. give charge (2). Drop madder bomber from farsight (2). Drop madder bomber from unstable portal (2). 8/12 bombs hit Gahz'rilla. You do a total 2304 damage.
    i actually thought of a better way to do this Where you replace the bombers with comanding shout and bouncing blades. The same setup rules apply. This will cause 1 additional point of damage (bouncing blades stops when it fails to kill a minion) and thus doubling the damage to 4608.

Deleted
    Do people get so bored of this game that they have to come up with this kind of stuff?

i actually thought of a better way to do this Where you replace the bombers with comanding shout and bouncing blades. The same setup rules apply. This will cause 1 additional point of damage (bouncing blades stops when it fails to kill a minion) and thus doubling the damage to 4608.
    I was thinking something Similar... Gahzrilla, Madder Bomber hits 6 times, increasing its attack. then you Rampage Gahz, giving him 3 more HP, then play a second madder bomber hitting him 5 times then the face for 1.

But that doesn't cost less than 10 mana, so wouldn't be usable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hik View Post
    Opponent has no cards in their hand and you have no cards left in your deck so Divine Favour is useless.
    I misinterpreted the OP's English there.

I feel like the initial conditions are set up in such a way as to rule out a lot of plays arbitrarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.