Page 1 of 2
LastLast

US Aggramar - [H] The Remnant 3/7M HM, 9/10H BRF

About Us
    <The Remnant> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Aggramar Horde side. We focus on progression raiding, but with a RL over WoW mentality. We expect a level of commitment and competency from our core raiders, but as one of the oldest and most successful guilds on the server, with a membership comprised of college students to professionals, we are also keenly aware of RL needs of our raiders. We maintain a rotational schedule for our core raiders so RL will not impact raid schedule, and the raid schedule will not impact quality of life of our raiders.

Our Mythic progression team is currently 3/7M Highmaul and 9/10H BRF. We also have a Saturday night alt run which is 7/7H Highmaul and 10/10N BRF.
    Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 8-11pm EST
    Wednesday 8-11pm EST
    Thursday 8-11pm EST

Our Mythic progression team consists of 22-25 people at any given time. We rotate raiders on specific fights based on performance and availability. We are dedicated to gearing the entire roster to maintain a flexible bench.
    Loot Rules
    We have a loot council for the Mythic progression team. Once everyone on the team reaches a comfortable level of gear, loot defaults to rolling main spec over offspec to save time.

For our alt run loot is handled in whichever way that makes sense at the time based on analysis of whether group vs personal would make more sense, but overall main spec over off spec.
    Current Needs
    HIGH - Disc Priest
    HIGH - Warlock
    HIGH - Elemental Shaman
    HIGH - Moonkin

Gearing is generally not an issue, although we do prefer i670+ so we could get you into mythic for trial purposes.

Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be amongst our 20 best raiders, please feel free to apply using our website below.
    Contact Information
    Guild Website: theremnant-guild.com

You can private message Hunchy, Aponi, Muleface, or Orisvae in-game for information

Or

Add Mysticforce#1698 (Orisvae) or Noah#1482 (Hunchy) via Btag and contact us at any time.
    - - - Updated - - -

Bumping already.

- - - Updated - - -

Get back up there.
    Last edited by Orisvae; 2015-03-29 at 04:02 PM.

Bumpity bump bump

- - - Updated - - -

Look at us!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey-o everybody!

- - - Updated - - -

"It might be time to put ol' Ralph and Felix out in the pasture...like my nana."

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping cuz I can

Just wanna say, we're a pretty cool bunch of people!

Some of them are rather...unique.

Very unique...lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Psst, you wanna be in our guild???

- - - Updated - - -

Why did the hero flush the toilet??

Cuz it was his DUTY!!

:O

Bump for all the things!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. All you got to do is swim, swim, swim!

- - - Updated - - -

"All right, listen up, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once! "Fear" is a four letter word ladies! You wanna go pee-pee in your big boy slacks, keep it to yourself. It's "make your mama's proud" time!"

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know any of these people.

"My children never caused such trouble. They all became acupuncturists."

"Well, we can't all become acupuncturists."

"No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a cross-dresser!!"

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still lookin, folks

Come one! Come all! Hurry, hurry! Here's your chance! Seek the mystery and phat lewts!

- - - Updated - - -

Still lookin' peeps!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We start Mythic progression tonight in BRF so you could see these numbers changing quickly. Need ranged dps that's not a mage, basically.

Mythic BRF peeps! Lets go!

- - - Updated - - -

"I liiiiiiiiive! So tell me what mortal needs my protection, Great Ancestor. You just say the word and I'm there!"

A bump in disguise

Bumpity bump bump!

- - - Updated - - -

5% on Mythic Beastlord! Come join the fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping cuz I can

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping again.

It's a bump, maybe.

Is it a dangerous bump or a playful bump?

Still looking, everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't always bump, but when I do its so people can see this post and APP TO THE GUILD!!