4 Pieces of Warlock Destruction Set Bug

I found a bug with the 4 pieces bonus of set of Destruction warlock, he should have chance to proc when you filled up a ember but he is proccing very random right now, I gain one proc from the very begining of the push without even casting conflagrate, immolate or incinerate, anyone has this issue??

I already reported on blizzard foruns but get no response so far.

I think if they correct this and using CR could be a improviment of Destro's DPS.

Sorry for my english, is not my main language and thankz for seeing this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcanoAZR View Post
    I found a bug with the 4 pieces bonus of set of Destruction warlock, he should have chance to proc when you filled up a ember but he is proccing very random right now, I gain one proc from the very begining of the push without even casting conflagrate, immolate or incinerate, anyone has this issue??

I already reported on blizzard foruns but get no response so far.

I think if they correct this and using CR could be a improviment of Destro's DPS.

Sorry for my english, is not my main language and thankz for seeing this.
    I gain one proc from the very begining of the push without even casting conflagrate, immolate or incinerate, anyone has this issue??
    Pardon me?

Deleted
    He's saying it procs on combat, which it does.

I don't see how this is a problem though.

Because the PROC is too random, i think if the proc work in the way he is made to work, he could proc more than now, this could be a improviment , get it?

Because the PROC is too random, i think if the proc work in the way he is made to work, he could proc more than now, this could be a improviment , get it?
    I would think a chance to proc off damage (which seems to be the case) is better than a chance to proc off an ember fill since damage is something you are constantly doing. It's the same with CR.

Deleted
    The proc isn't random at all. The only discrepancy is that it insta procs on pull. After that I haven't seen it proc on anything outside of an ember filling.

I see they proccing all the time without ember filling, Im using CR btw

Deleted
    I see they proccing all the time without ember filling, Im using CR btw
    I've never seen it. Can you please get video evidence or something of it?

ok, I will do this video.

Deleted
    Thanks. My hunch is that 2pc procs are filling embers without you realising, but I'll swallow my pride if you can show clear video footage of it occurring.

I already think about that, but i already see the PROC goes on with me without a single ember

The proc is delayed about 1-3 seconds after the ember fills up. I do not know why it waits a bit after the ember fills up, but it does. My guess is that it procs only on damaging events so it procs on the first damage you deal after you fill an ember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The proc is delayed about 1-3 seconds after the ember fills up. I do not know why it waits a bit after the ember fills up, but it does. My guess is that it procs only on damaging events so it procs on the first damage you deal after you fill an ember.
    This would explain it nicely. I've found myself proccing it multiple times without clearly filling an ember at that exact time (ex. I just cast a Chaos Bolt at 1.5 embers, now I have 0.5 embers and it procced), but a delay or "next damaging ability procs it" condition would solve that mystery.