Mythic Beastlord Darmac Visual Guide

Hope this helps everyone!!

Darmac

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Just one thing while reading through (not done yet): Hunters aren't fantastic for spears anymore, due to BM crushing SV for the part that matters the most which ofc is the last burn. Also better overall. Pets running back and forth between targets when they shouldn't have to is pretty bad for damage. Better to have somebody else on it.

It's in the Dreadwing part under "Mount Em".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    Just one thing while reading through (not done yet): Hunters aren't fantastic for spears anymore, due to BM crushing SV for the part that matters the most which ofc is the last burn. Also better overall. Pets running back and forth between targets when they shouldn't have to is pretty bad for damage. Better to have somebody else on it.

It's in the Dreadwing part under "Mount Em".
    You are correct. We have our fire mages help DoT the spears up now so our hunters can go BM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    >3 tank
    >50 pulls
    errr
    That was our projected pull, we did it in much less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetmaged View Post
    You are correct. We have our fire mages help DoT the spears up now so our hunters can go BM

- - - Updated - - -

That was our projected pull, we did it in much less than that.
    People really use 3 tanks for this? For an already easy boss why would you need 3 tanks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    People really use 3 tanks for this? For an already easy boss why would you need 3 tanks?
    A lot of guilds have issue tanking faultline, since solo tanking him is though, but its hard to pick up adds.

I mean, you kinda just need two hunters rotating misdirection but w/e.

It's just how we prefer to do it. You don't need 3 tanks, but that's how we did it and it worked perfectly. We didn't want adds running around sniping people.

Deleted
    It's just how we prefer to do it. You don't need 3 tanks, but that's how we did it and it worked perfectly. We didn't want adds running around sniping people.
    Its viable sure, but you can certainly replace that tank with a DPS and make the actually hard part of the fight, the burn phase in the end; easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Its viable sure, but you can certainly replace that tank with a DPS and make the actually hard part of the fight, the burn phase in the end; easier.
    Yeah we probably could, once we get the fight more on the farm side we might switch to 2 tanks.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also pull projections are just an idea of the scale of difficulty. We got it in 8 pulls. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by faroh2046 View Post
    Also pull projections are just an idea of the scale of difficulty. We got it in 8 pulls. /shrug
    yes we did

A lot of guilds have issue tanking faultline, since solo tanking him is though, but its hard to pick up adds.

I mean, you kinda just need two hunters rotating misdirection but w/e.
    The tanks get rocked though with faultline and the adds

Deleted
    The tanks get rocked though with faultline and the adds
    Faultline doesnt hit that hard really, you'd only get rocked if you were taking adds and solo tanking him and taking adds.

Deleted
    Faultline doesnt hit that hard really, you'd only get rocked if you were taking adds and solo tanking him and taking adds.
    He doesn't hit hard at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    He doesn't hit hard at all.
    Well I guess if you are a monk lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess if you are a monk lol
    Coming from a monk it is a joke, coming from a pally, Faultline is a joke with proper external/cd usage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Coming from a monk it is a joke, coming from a pally, Faultline is a joke with proper external/cd usage.
    That's true of any tank class.

If I as a Guardian chain up my survival instincts here, its a joke. Also if I get hand of sac/guardian spirit/pain suppression/ironbark/vigilance/life cocoon its a joke.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, should of probably put any tank class. But Faultline isn't that hard to tank solo...that's all I was getting at.

Maybe we weren't using enough cd then