BM but Simulationcraft has me stacking Multistrike..?

Dont know if this has been addressed before, but I've been running my hunter lately and have been trying to use simcraft to weigh my talent / gearing choices. Every time I run simcraft it shows that Multistrike is my go-to stat. Yes, I have logged out as BM and I don't have some funky combination of talents. When I sim and run plots, it shows multistrike as the steepest line. When I run reforge plots its telling me to dump mastery and crit/haste into multistrike. Does mastery suffer from diminishing returns as a BM hunter - thats the only thing I can think of.

Note that I used to be enchanted, gemmed purely for mastery but I have since changed based on simcraft.

Any ideas that you have as to why this is happening would be very much appreciated.

Toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unter/advanced

Deleted
    Because you simcrafted yourself for singletarget only, while general stat weights are also considering multitarget situations aswell.

Thank you. So to "properly sim" should I be using hectic add cleave or light movement...or something else...?