Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Rogue Tier 18 Mythic Preview

Interesting 2 penis bonus... I MEAN 2 PIECE *ahem*

I came all over my own face after clicking the full size picture.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I think its little boring after comparison to BRF tier

I'm not very fond of my mythic tier 17 look... it's all personal opinion, but this I'll actually wear and not xmog back into Tier 16.

Damn, thats really nice.

Not sure what they are planning with the belt though. Needs some different colours, the hilts blend in with the gear too much.

Oh. My. GOD. I am in fucking love!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

head piece is shit but everything else is quite good, first set since Mop that i would consider transmogging
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

This with Shards of Azzinoth will look awesome.

What the hell is going on, how come Rogues get a set that's NOT shitty for a change?

Is the world truly coming to an end, as Gul'dan promises?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    This with Shards of Azzinoth will look awesome.
    I hope they redo shards of azzinoth
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    First set for a loooooong time that doesn't look like shit.

Grats guys. ^^
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IAmJakub View Post
    I think its little boring after comparison to BRF tier
    It's weird, I think this with all the new sets from initial images. They don't look bad at all, in fact they pretty much all look good, they're just incredibly underwhelming compared to how intricate most of the BRF sets were.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    It's weird, I think this with all the new sets from initial images. They don't look bad at all, in fact they pretty much all look good, they're just incredibly underwhelming compared to how intricate most of the BRF sets were.
    Actually, I've been really tired lately of how needlessly cluttered a lot of the tier sets are. I really like the style of this new set. Doesn't mean it always has to be like this one, but I enjoy it for the sake of some variance and changing shit up. The mythic version of the rogue set looks insanely sweet (well, aside from headpiece mostly :P).
    Last edited by mogglez; 2015-04-14 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Love it even the helm I'm just hoping they have some nice daggers I go with it something quite simple like the ones on the belt

Deleted
    I love it, favorite since Bloodfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders are really nice. I like the green outline. I think it looks pretty good overall. Might actually show it.

Deleted
    Looks great but hate those huge spikes on shoulders. I would love to have smoother, stealthy version w/o eiffel tower on shoulders

Devs, helluva job on t18!

Great looks on all diffs
    Nice bonuses!

Goood job!