Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    As a person who suffered a severe back injury, going from standing to sitting, or sitting to standing (plus the act of sitting) or bending over (like to lift a toilet seat) causes a good deal of pain. Losing a stall that I can just stand at and take a leak would really suck. If there was one standing stall I couldn't care less, I don't care if it was enclosed or people could see me, wouldn't matter to me. That is my only thing against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    So what? Just get someone to empty it frequently?

- - - Updated - - -

I find this hard to believe at all.
    You find it hard to believe? Is it so difficult that blood will get in the wrong places while some woman is hovering over the seat, bleeding out her vagina?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Omg guys, grow up. It's hardly more gross than the floater of the previous person or someone not using the brush. Do you guys throw a fit about that as well?

@Bigzo: Just grow up and tell them you only want to fuck them. All your tales essentially boil down to the fact that you are just not honest with your intentions.
    It's more gross... everybody poops and pees, and those are the only two things typically in a men's room. Not every one bleeds out of their private parts that can make the room smell like... period vagina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You find it hard to believe? Is it so difficult that blood will get in the wrong places while some woman is hovering over the seat, bleeding out her vagina?
    Yeah, I do. Because it's not a fucking flood like you seem to think it is. Many use a tampon as well.

The average volume of menstrual fluid during a monthly menstrual period is 35 milliliters (2.4 tablespoons of menstrual fluid) with 10–80 milliliters (1–6 tablespoons of menstrual fluid) considered typical.
    That's the whole period. You seem to think it's some kind of fucking river.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-04-23 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Omg guys, grow up. It's hardly more gross than the floater of the previous person or someone not using the brush. Do you guys throw a fit about that as well?
    Those two things you have mentioned are definitely more gross than a tampon etc. Ugh.