Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hunter "Mythic" T18

holy image sizing

so uhh rough model or not, this looks terrrrrrrrrrribad lol.

thoughts?

Thank god for transmog is all i'm saying

I am so happy I unsubbed.

This set looks like something you could pull out of Deadmines.
    They make how much money, and this is the best they could come up with? Jesus C. It looks like an Alliance Bum Cucket.

Anyone check out the baller rogue set? Wow.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

These tier set previews are very rough.
    They aren't finish. Infact, if you'd refresh the page and take a second look at the hunter mythic gear, you'll see that it has already changed.

It did say they are rough cuts of the gear, they probably don't want to give away the entire look. Though it seems everything has spiked shoulders and something attached to the belts. Though actually I don't mind it too much, as a hunter you have to move quickly and silently to shoot your prey. If you're hunting deer or something IRL you are not jumping around with big flashy lights and stuff everywhere. You would be hiding, camo'd and going for the 1shot 1kill. I do like the ammo pouches on the belts and the hooded effect going down the back a bit. Would be cool if it had maybe some leaves/branches for a more blended look or maybe a crosshaired monocle/goggles.

That's not the Mythic set, the Mythic set is on the front page now.

That being said, all of the sets are really underwhelming compared to BRF. They don't look bad, just boring.

if they were going for more of a hiding-on-the-hunt look, i think they should make the shroud more prominent, the boots/gloves/legs less bulky and.. uhh.. trash the shoulders and completely start over.

One of the best hunter sets in recent memory.

This looks like if they took Beast Stalker and told the designers to only color it depressingly.

The 'Mythic' set... Compared to other sets it looks super bad... It seems like they barely put any work into it. Put it next to the Fel Jesus AKA Warlock, or the Rogue one... It's depressing.

Also regarding the comment about BRF ones being better, I don't know to be honest, I like the new rogue set x100000000000000000 more than the BRF one, and the warlock ones are pretty on par with each other.

I also feel like all mythic sets will have special effects, unique to them

i mean to be completely honest it looks the exact same, with the exception of a sha taking a shit on the shoulders.

i just don't see how you can go from mythic T17 to.. is garbage even a word for what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahraa View Post

i mean to be completely honest it looks the exact same, with the exception of a sha taking a shit on the shoulders.

i just don't see how you can go from mythic T17 to.. is garbage even a word for what this is?
    It's still not done. It was literally just datamined. It happens every patch with every set. Quit whining and wait for them to actually release the finished set.

Deleted
    This is really rough but I'm very happy with it with it so far. They said they were going back to the 'classic' fantasy styles and core themes of the class, rather than random bits and bobs stuck on that make a non coherent, chaotic mess like previous tiers. If you want to look ridicuous, there's years of old tiers for you. I for one am glad they are finally making gear again that actually looks like something a hunter would wear. Looking forward to seeing how the set develops!

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    That's not the Mythic set, the Mythic set is on the front page now.

That being said, all of the sets are really underwhelming compared to BRF. They don't look bad, just boring.
    It's still same. Only difference is odd glue stuck on shoulders and head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really, guys?

There's a giant warning saying it's extremely rough. It's most likely MAJORLY incomplete and you guys are acting like it's in the game already.

I think we all understand they are rough models atm, but the point im getting across is that yes, while being rough, the basic concept is there.. and i just don't think its that good. As Nahela said, they just look boring.

After seeing the mythic set, i am now somewhat keen for the hunter set. Maybe exciting and wont need the transmog.
    Still waiting on the set bonus's though : (

It will probably be filly covered in sha shit.... not my cup of tea, but oh well, there's transmog. I don't like t17 as well, so rocking my own transmog.
    Pala set on the other hand, over the top (but I like it). Also shaman, love it. Will probably use that transmog.

Deleted
    Paladin should be "over the top" imo, it's kinda the Paladin MO.

This hunter set just looks terrible though, I really hope the final version is... different.

I agree with what some have said that bright flashing neon lights etc aren't really the hunter's thang but there must be a bit more room for some pazazz.

imo best looking hunter tier was T3 (god I wish it'd come up on BMAH more).

I'm still waiting for the orange vest, blizzard said we had to use it for safety in 2014 (lol)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10219152845
    For safety, all Hunters must now wear bright orange vests at all times.