Thread: 6.2 Rogue Buffs

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    When I read how the mage set bonuses involve some sort of flashy summoning ability of a special mob that buffs you or does extra damage, I realize just how lackluster rogue set bonuses are, and how ridiculous that rogues are nerfed before even getting off the ptr. Mages are broken OP in pve right now, a ranged class that has the strongest multi and single target dps, and the solution to this is to nerf rogue survival with the changes to CoS. It's not that I feel rogues need to dominate the charts, but when I look at mythic rankings and there is only a single rogue across all of the top 10 lists in BRF, it is ridiculous.
    What?! Rogue has amazing set bonuses for t18...
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Indeed, the rogue set bonuses seems rather strong (havent been on the PTR, but after what I've read).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    It's a relative nerf. But it's still a buff from live.

Deleted
    Well now that assassination is no longer the ugly stepchild, I'm bringing my rogue out of retirement. Sub is just a pain in the ass for me to play and combat is boring as fuck, so if I'm to play a rogue I would only play assassination.

Deleted
    Pretty sure combat is going to get the nurfbat at somepoint before 6.2 hits

Deleted
    The Combat trinket synergies tons with Tier 17 4 piece.
    The Tier 17 4 piece is also way more fun, than a passive +10% damage.

I have no idea on the numbers, but i would like too see tier 17 4 piece with the trinket.
    Last edited by mmoc217156a01b; 2015-05-21 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadoo View Post
    Pretty sure combat is going to get the nurfbat at somepoint before 6.2 hits
    You're joking right? Even when fulfilling its niche Combat is no better than middle of the pack. Well, the same can be said for all rogue specs, but the point still stands - combat is not overpowered and doesn't deserve nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyfalcon View Post
    The Combat trinket synergies tons with Tier 17 4 piece.
    The Tier 17 4 piece is also way more fun, than a passive +10% damage.

I have no idea on the numbers, but i would like too see tier 17 4 piece with the trinket.
    Youll get more eviscerates with the t18 mini AR aswell, so I doubt it will be worth the raw stat loss of keeping t17.

Deleted
    The combat mini AR procs alot and also stacks with normal AR giving you a 0.6sec GCD its pretty strong.

Deleted
    Combat set bonus is finally something fun. after all these boring ones,we get a cool bonus! still going to stick to sub tho,as i find it to be the most fun to play rogue spec.

Deleted
    yes but combat owns sub in aoe..no sense to play sub in cleave fights

Deleted
    The sub set is so broken atm. I think it is reducing vanishes CD on damage rather than Ability use. It was insane spamming Vanish so often.

Quote Originally Posted by IInox View Post
    yes but combat owns sub in aoe..no sense to play sub in cleave fights
    Cause there is alot bosses in brf ppl may think is aoe, but disguised as st fights. I would also think this will be the case in HFS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daspels View Post
    Cause there is alot bosses in brf ppl may think is aoe, but disguised as st fights. I would also think this will be the case in HFS
    In my Padding Raid im playing Combat just for 1 Fight for the Rest its Sub all the Way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakka2k View Post
    In my Padding Raid im playing Combat just for 1 Fight for the Rest its Sub all the Way.
    I play Sub for all fights at this point <3 sub

I want to know what Blizzard is going to do to deal with the issues that will be coming with the lack of an agi weapon from the end bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I want to know what Blizzard is going to do to deal with the issues that will be coming with the lack of an agi weapon from the end bosses.
    There is 730 agility dagger though. So only 5 ilvls lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    There is 730 agility dagger though. So only 5 ilvls lower.
    "Only"

Those five item levels end up being about a 5% increase:
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items....0.0.0.0.0.567

31 Stamina
    20 Strength
    35 Mastery (0.32)
    36.83 Melee DPS
    106 Melee Min Damage
    159 Melee Max Damage

While this might seem like a small difference, it's not. I understand their thought process behind giving the end bosses higher ilvl loot but when it starts to change the way things get balanced, it becomes a stupid idea.

Deleted
    Those five item levels end up being about a 5% increase
    Didn't realize the difference might be that big. I know of course that for progress it doesn't matter since if you are able to kill Archimonde, it's all farm from that point, but still I find it just a lame excuse to make a change just for the sake of change.

I feel like Blizzard is telling us "hey, we are going to increase ilvl of some loots so it seems we are doing something while in truth we've been on company holiday since WoD release".

"Only"

Those five item levels end up being about a 5% increase:
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items....0.0.0.0.0.567

31 Stamina
    20 Strength
    35 Mastery (0.32)
    36.83 Melee DPS
    106 Melee Min Damage
    159 Melee Max Damage

While this might seem like a small difference, it's not. I understand their thought process behind giving the end bosses higher ilvl loot but when it starts to change the way things get balanced, it becomes a stupid idea.
    Luckily that 5 ilvl lower weapon can actually be used on progress though, unlike Archimonde weapons
    When you get them progress is over.