Deleted
    yeah, the ghosts and dominators still spawning in ph1 after going out of your first ph2 cant be intended, i dont know if it still does that after the hotfix on july 2 tho as i havent tried him since thursday which was prior to the most recent hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    If it's the highest item level trinket at the level of gear you have. It should give the highest intellect you could have in a trinket slot? Just that alone should be worth using it until you get fragment/darkmoon. I may be incorrect however.
    Yeah I ran with it last night with my guild and the trinket was about 5% of my damage on the low end and up to 15% on lucky procs and yeah. Dropped m DUT for it so I'm using it + GSR. I've been trying to pug an Archimonde kill but have been shit for luck, never even making it to P3. Unfortunately my guild isn't at Archimonde yet.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ziir View Post
    Yeah I ran with it last night with my guild and the trinket was about 5% of my damage on the low end and up to 15% on lucky procs and yeah. Dropped m DUT for it so I'm using it + GSR. I've been trying to pug an Archimonde kill but have been shit for luck, never even making it to P3. Unfortunately my guild isn't at Archimonde yet.
    Ah. Ill have my second normal kill later this week since I PuG it with a few guildies. Pretty easy fight. Took me 8 hours or so to get it down due to PuG'ing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    Phase him back to phase 1 and say he's fine. Rofl.. The damage is far overtuned for herioc from the gift. Everyones playing destro because mostly we are on add duty not dominator duty. The boss was much much easier before this "hotfix". Which I don't mind a hard boss. But one thats overtuned and hasn't been tested completely this way is bad... The entire purpose was to have more phase 1s... But that doesn't work when you have ghosts and dominators still spawning in phase 1...

Edit: It seems the damage has been nerfed by 15%. Nothing on the ghosts spawning though.
    I have yet to see the issue of ghosts spawning in p1. There is a group that spawns right before so you do have some adds up for the transition, however it is just as simple as dealing with the adds. That said your raid should be prioritizing add clean up before even thinking about touching the construct.

And as for that, like I said different requirements for different guilds. I also happen to be using the old 4pc still which puts my damage only slightly behind the destro locks by rolling HoGs on them until they are dead. Druid Ursuul's vortex is awesome for dealing with ghosts btw.
    Last edited by Verothous; 2015-07-04 at 08:46 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verothous View Post
    I have yet to see the issue of ghosts spawning in p1. There is a group that spawns right before so you do have some adds up for the transition, however it is just as simple as dealing with the adds. That said your raid should be prioritizing add clean up before even thinking about touching the construct.

And as for that, like I said different requirements for different guilds. I also happen to be using the old 4pc still which puts my damage only slightly behind the destro locks by rolling HoGs on them until they are dead. Druid Ursuul's vortex is awesome for dealing with ghosts btw.
    Err... Thats interesting and all... But we cleaned up the "wave before" transition... And... Dominators/Ghosts continued spawning after he went back to P1 (thursday) maybe they fixed it in the hotfix. Because alot of people have had the issue...

We killed him last week with ease prior to the "More phase one" hotfix. We can still probably kill him now but I think we didn't try enough we decided to progress on Iskar instead to get that down. If I'm on add duty I play destro. If not I play demo and haven't really seen the need to kill adds (first week they were prisoned 24/7) so I never bothered to HoG for fury gain off the ghosts. I never really have fury issues anyway on the fight since I can generally keep shadowflame weaving on Soc + adds in melee range until dominators spawn. By that time I already have enough for a dump. But I'll see tomorrow when we probably down him again.
    Last edited by Yorindesarin; 2015-07-04 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    These are wonderful snippets and experiences you are sharing here, thanks.

Anybody know how 715 Sandman's pouch compares with other trinkets for Destro?

Quote Originally Posted by sumonoki View Post
    Anybody know how 715 Sandman's pouch compares with other trinkets for Destro?
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._Trinkets.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukico View Post
    50 percentile? olol

That basically includes all those guys who can do little more than roll their face over chaos bolt button the moment they got 1 ember to spend.

Try 90 percentile - suddenly warlocks ain't so bad anymore?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4

Destruction is in a very good spot at the moment and even Demonology has it's moments and I'm not even talking about what will happen once more warlocks get trinket and set, which are disgustingly good for Destruction.

Need to accept that locks are scaled around an OP class trinket which not everybody has. Some classes were much better out of the gate than we are. I'd expect it to level off more in the coming weeks. Destro is in a really good spot.

Deleted
    idd, t18+archi trink is where its at, once every1 gets that things will change drastically i believe.

Deleted
    The real deal is being able to play destro when you have 3 other destrolock 2 wars and 2 MM in your raid

Quote Originally Posted by lukico View Post
    the lower the logs state us, the more unlikly they will nerf us

Nice to insult over 50% of all parses Gaidex.

I feel your pain S1one as we also have a huge number of execute classes (though a lot are melee). Well at least stuff dies quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    He's not far off though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great to see Aff performing like shit even at the 90th percentile. Demonology's turn to be not best achieved. Smashing. Wonderful. So balance. Many great.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post

I feel your pain S1one as we also have a huge number of execute classes (though a lot are melee). Well at least stuff dies quick.
    He's not wrong though - 50th percentile probably does include them. It also includes people with poor gear and / or who haven't scooped up vital pieces like tier, trinkets or weapons.

Destruction (I almost typed warlocks there), is in a fine place.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Great to see Aff performing like shit even at the 90th percentile. Demonology's turn to be not best achieved. Smashing. Wonderful. So balance. Many great.
    No it's fine. Everyone playing demonology was a problem, now everyone can play destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Need to accept that locks are scaled around an OP class trinket which not everybody has.
    The trinkets OP on patchwerk, outside of that it becomes a huge pain in the ass that you can't benefit from 100% of the time and makes destro want to do the opposite of what destro has always been good at. Target switching on adds that die fast gets punished for wearing the trinket for instance and you have to hope you make that up on the main target.

The gap between at least the normal trinket and BRF trinkets is not as big as simc would like to suggest outside of patchwerk which doesn't really exist.

Anyway locks feeling great so far on mythic, it's just the same hyperbolic nonsense that people have been spouting since the wod beta that since we aren't 5.4 levels of shenanigans now that we aren't good.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    The trinkets OP on patchwerk, outside of that it becomes a huge pain in the ass that you can't benefit from 100% of the time and makes destro want to do the opposite of what destro has always been good at. Target switching on adds that die fast gets punished for wearing the trinket for instance and you have to hope you make that up on the main target.

The gap between at least the normal trinket and BRF trinkets is not as big as simc would like to suggest outside of patchwerk which doesn't really exist.
    Totally agree. I have one. In practice the trinket is nice ST; but with multi-target debuffs rolling out you're always looking to see if you have a five stack on your targets. It adds yet another layer of bullshit to the mix; b/c you think "If I don't have a five stack then this havoc/sb combo is not as juicy as it could be." By the time you finish that thought; the mob is dead. Now, some will say just prep for it, ST the add, warm it up a bit, but now you got stacks falling off the boss. Then you might go, ok, lets FnB some incinerates, and well you're now wasting embers if its less than four targets. It requires some gameplay adjusting to the entire spec to make the trinket work great; and even then, you have to think about the loss of simplicity of a trinket that could just have a proc to work with. If someone has some insights on this item; I'd love to hear them. Right now it feels like playing DDR while on adderall.
    Last edited by Leyl; 2015-07-06 at 03:51 PM.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs