Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might do them on an alt.. Or maybe on my main if I'm incredibly bored.
    Seems like something that was added just to pad content rather than because they want to do it if you ask me.

From what I saw in the WOD beta. The regular heroics were pretty hard. Sure our buyable raid gear was scaled down. I still think it was something like 630. I remember the 3rd boss of Auch and Terongor were especially difficult. Even so they eventually nerfed them down to a proper level. So I think the easiness of mythic 5 mans right now is somewhat misleading. They could always up the health/dmg I agree as in the asmongold video I hope they implement the CM mech and possibly more mechanics.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably do them all, perhaps multiple times if they're challenging enough. What for some reason is overlooked is that unlike new dungeons, a new difficulty will possibly stay relevant throughout future patches. I woulda enjoyed pandaria/wod more if there was challenging content.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It's a catch-up mechanic that's sorely needed. What's the issue?

Deleted
    Are they comparable with the welfare epics from timeless isle 2.0 or are they the superior version?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    not allowed to like anything blizzard does anymore. get with the times

Granted that we're probably not the targeted audience, but we went in Iron Docks mythic with a group of ~700 ilvl players, and it was a complete joke. Pretty sure it's doable within an hour with a group of 630 geared toons, assuming decent gameplay.
    (we went 1 tank 4 DPS for the last boss, and killed it in 20 sec :>)

Not sure if the tuning isn't done yet or what, but it's currently not mythic at all.

It's just more welfare epics. They tagged them "mythic" so now everyone can do mythic content. Including the people who "dont have time to do mythic raiding". I'm afraid this is just more free loot :/

Unless they are crazy hard (which is okay since eventually you'll probably outgear them through free mission epics, and you can complete them if you really really want to) they won't be that interesting IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-xJlK0Bws

pretty much agree with what he says

if they're to be mythic dungeons, give them more mechanics. timed events possibly. at least add in the CM changes.
    I've never heard so much nonsense in my life. Dungeons are a gearing avenue for alts, casual players, and people coming into the expansion late.

ilvl700 players find it easy? no shit. Mythic BrF is also easy for ilvl 700 players.

Mythic 5mans invite more people into end-game raiding. If you are already raiding, they are not your concern.

let's just label everything welfare except the final mythic boss. why not, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    let's just label everything welfare except the final mythic boss. why not, right?
    Come on now, even that is welfare loot unless you kill it world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as not they're not a walk in the park, im good. Of, course they'll probably be faceroll.

Deleted
    Pretty disappointing. Nothing "mythic" about these dungeons. Just a way for Blizzard to avoid making really new dungeons for catch-up (like they did in the past with a much smaller team).

Deleted
    They're to easy

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    This is just like the catch up mechanic in WotLk. This implementation probably benefits those with alts/multiple specs. I remember in WotLK you would get OS weapons through the battered hilt quest line.
    Remember 6.2 is a new adventure. Blizzard wants you to skip some content as you arrive in draenor(such as high maul) where content isn't as relevant. A player who powers through iLvl late into the expansion get to see content many of us were struggling on first month.
    CM mechanics are terrible for an implementation like this and I think a direct damage boost to mobs (etc) would be the optimal solution..

No one can deny that heroics were not difficult in the first weeks of the expansion. I can't tell you how many wipes to Auchoudin/grim rail depot I had. The council boss you have to interrupt and dispel in everbloom wilds was difficult too. Increasing these dungeons damage to more appropriately scale to our gear would mean mechanics (such as the heal on everbloom wilds or warlord azalea(any one remember it was that CM for a week in a row? And everyone found it painful on last boss ? ) cannot be cheesed through.

I don't think we need CM properties to content that was revamped with a catchup design in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ilvl of the loot is fine as long as the dungeons are actually hard.

That way people that goes "I am perfectly capable Mythic raider just don't have the time or cannot join an organised group" can no longer use those excuses, unless 5man is still too hard to organise, or they just have to admit that they are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Mythic loot is 725 datamined, so heroic would be 710 and normal 695 LFR 680.

Basically the mythic dungeon loots are dogshit.
    Its a catch up method. Are you new to wow?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I'm too uninformed about it at the moment to really have an opinion.

If it works via dungeon finder, cool. Why not. If it ends up being something that needs to be organized, only works with premade groups, people are uptight about and stuff like that, I won't bother. CBA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should be 690 with a chance at 710 gear on the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its a catch up method. Are you new to wow?
    So alternate progression now means catch up?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic