Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Something is missing...

First we'll start with a little fire. Am I bugging you, I'm not touching you, am I bugging you, I'm not touching you. There - now you're hot AND bothered.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2015-05-20 at 12:18 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    They are demons, not Tumblrinas. Specifically Demons that prey on Men by looking sexualized. Would be silly to not do it for that reason.
    Exactly... Why do people not think before making comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenicks View Post
    So no succubus/shivarra model yet, I wonder if it's because Blizz doesn't want more people getting mad at them for creating "sexualized" females?
    WoW lore: Sayaad are the species of winged demons from which the succubi race originate. They are predominantly loyal to the Burning Legion. As with harpies and shivarra, no information exists on males of the species (it is unknown if male sayaad even exist) who would properly be called incubi. Incubi were given a very brief mention in the Last Guardian.

The Succubus in human history:

The word is derived from Late Latin succuba "paramour"; from succub(āre) "to lie under" (sub- "under" + cubāre "to lie in bed"), used to describe the supernatural being as well. The word is first attested from 1387. The counterpart is incubus. A word derived from Late Latin incubo (a nightmare induced by such a demon); from incub(āre) (to lie upon).

A succubus is a female demon or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death. In modern representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

So in both contexts they are demons, not humans and use their sex appeal to trick humans.

I think they should add incubus - sexy male demons - so players can choose what they prefer.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2015-05-20 at 12:29 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Something is missing...

First we'll start with a little fire. Am I bugging you, I'm not touching you, am I bugging you, I'm not touching you. There - now you're hot AND bothered.
    Would mana tap.

No new demon models, but since I've not seen anyone else mention this. 4pc demon set has a chance of you summoning Prince Malcheezar (last boss in Karazhan) albeit it's extremely low chance.

Fel Pup reminds me of the dogs in Predators.

I see your Succubus picture and raise you this one:

Last edited by PickleballAce; 2015-05-20 at 08:27 PM.

Are we linking Succubus things now, because I'd like to join in.

You know that succubus in the silvermoon city sweatshop, whipping gnome slaves?

GNOME REVOLUTION!

i like the little tail holder their panties have. wish my draenei's armor would have those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Are we linking Succubus things now, because I'd like to join in.

You know that succubus in the silvermoon city sweatshop, whipping gnome slaves?

GNOME REVOLUTION!
    Would also mana tap.
    Give me a bad hug.

The succubus walk-cycle is my favorite animation in the game. It's adorable.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1863/succ...delviewer:10+0

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    They look awesome !

Now they need to revamp the moonkin form
    amen brother

Unless they simultaneously introduce an Incubus model I don't see them updating the Succubus. Someone would flip their shit all over Twitter about females being sexualized.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Unless they simultaneously introduce an Incubus model I don't see them updating the Succubus. Someone would flip their shit all over Twitter about females being sexualized.
    I don't think a horde of bed bound histrionic gas bags really fit into Blizzard's decision making process too much.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I don't think a horde of bed bound histrionic gas bags really fit into Blizzard's decision making process too much.
    You mean, besides the times they clearly have been ?

Autographed Portrait of Jaina Proudmoore

World Of Warcraft Ship 'Tyrande's Silence' Renamed To Avoid Misinterpretation

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    and as noted with those, the change was a simple text alteration. That's not too much consideration so far as I'm concerned, sanitizing models is a bit more work than that. Who knows though, maybe you're right and they don't realize that twitter is the modern answer to checkout counter gossip rags.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    and as noted with those, the change was a simple text alteration. That's not too much consideration so far as I'm concerned, sanitizing models is a bit more work than that. Who knows though, maybe you're right and they don't realize that twitter is the modern answer to checkout counter gossip rags.
    I would hope it would not be the case. But I think it's pretty clear they've grown much more conscious about the potential for these kind of "uproars" to happen.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, just went on the PTR. Only model that was updated, was the Doomguard... At least he looks good. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Are we actually getting these as OUR pets?
    Sure, somewhere around patch 10.3 if we're true to form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Sure, somewhere around patch 10.3 if we're true to form.
    Try again : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water