Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    WoD is an ok expansion. It's not the worst thing that has ever happened to WoW, not even by a mile. I guess the only bad thing about this expansion is the slew of millennials complaining online. During MoP you had to know that going into the next expansion, it would be daily free, and well, look what happens. Who woulda thought that dailies = content, even if it was content people bitched to high heaven about.

I'm behind Blizzard on this one. They said that they wanted to increase expansion releases and not have a year waiting period of no content. It's only fair to wait out this expansion and sometime into the next to see if this new way of doing things is preferable to the old. That is, having short bursts of no content periods over a long period of no content.

I enjoy reading the tears people pour all over the forums thought. I also get a little hard on going when Blizzard sarcastically responds to some of these nitwits when they get outa line. Hell, this expansion might be a little better than I thought come to think of it now. I only hope that Blizzard keeps this expansion flightless out of pure spite to be honest.

Deleted
    Help me out, I'm one of those guys who only raid. I like doing quests, once, and never again. So I don't like daily quests. I also think that achievments don't really feel achieving so I don't gather those either. Since I'm not missing that stuff in WoW and just putting more quests in will be exhausted really quickly as well, I can't really imagine what all that outdoor content could possibly be that people are missing. If daily quests are something enjoyable, then I can understand what some people might be missing. But because it's just even more repetetive than raiding, new outdoor content would have to bring some really new concept to it, besides quests and factions, because that's been there forever and ever with every expansion. It might be to a lack of my own creativity, but what could there be possibly new with any new expansion that would revolutionize outdoor content? 10 Years of WoW, thousands of thousands of quests. Would another 100 really be that cool?

Okay, thought about it 2 minutes. Something, ... something social besides raids would be cool. I feel really isolated in this game. Even though it's an MMO. That's weired
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2015-04-20 at 01:16 AM.

Deleted
    Raids and Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    If you need threads like this to counter the "1297143" threads on how a game sucks, then yeah the game might suck.
    Kind of like how someone like Beiber or Katy Perry sells more albums than the Beatles, if millions of people love Beiber than obviously he must be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboboo9 View Post
    WoD is an ok expansion. It's not the worst thing that has ever happened to WoW, not even by a mile. I guess the only bad thing about this expansion is the slew of millennials complaining online. During MoP you had to know that going into the next expansion, it would be daily free, and well, look what happens. Who woulda thought that dailies = content, even if it was content people bitched to high heaven about.

I'm behind Blizzard on this one. They said that they wanted to increase expansion releases and not have a year waiting period of no content. It's only fair to wait out this expansion and sometime into the next to see if this new way of doing things is preferable to the old. That is, having short bursts of no content periods over a long period of no content.

I enjoy reading the tears people pour all over the forums thought. I also get a little hard on going when Blizzard sarcastically responds to some of these nitwits when they get outa line. Hell, this expansion might be a little better than I thought come to think of it now. I only hope that Blizzard keeps this expansion flightless out of pure spite to be honest.
    Also: Thank you, I appreciate that your very first post and the creation of a new account was dedicated to this particular troll thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    If I wasn't raiding, I wouldn't have an active subscription.
    This is me, I can't raid right now. So I'm not currently playing, but if I could raid I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bboboo9 View Post
    Well I am unsubbed, so Blizzard being mean to people like me brings no + to them while I save my money. Multiply it by many thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    No game I've ever played has been perfect. This has been good game like any other. When I get tired i'll stop playing it and not hold a personal butthurt vendetta like wow is my fake girlfriend I stalk after school.
    its almost like youre.............reasonable

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know I find it fun, the only complain I have is I find the intro to leveling kind of annoying. I have 14 more 90s to get up to 100 (3 at 100 now) and I just find that it puts me off some. Plenty of content for me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

WOD is good, but it has a lot of wasted potential. I like it simply because it wasn't the expansion that introduced Pandaren. But seriously, it has great raid content, the theme is great, it just seems like they don't want to put a lot of additional content into it bc. they are working hard on the next expansion. The single most negative thing about it is that the ability pruning resulted in some core abilities being gone - it made some specs way less fun (eg Arms Warrior, Destro lock,...).

WOD will be known for being great at its core but having wasted its potential.

Deleted
    Overall it's a pretty good expansion, though they didn't fix any of the long standing wow problems like dead servers, faction imbalance, "grindy" endgame (before it actually gets fun). Especially the art department did an excellent job creating a world that you can fall in love with. So 10/10 art, 6/10 story and 2/10 end game (when you're not raiding mythic or HC), I'm sorry to say. There's a lot of lost potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    If you need threads like this to counter the "1297143" threads on how a game sucks, then yeah the game might suck.
    This.

/10char