Dawn of War 3 domain registered

So happy news SEGA just registered the website domain wwwdawnofwar3com so i think it's safe to say they are already working on a new game or have worked on for a while already.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/dawn-of-war-3-domain-registered/

So between this, Warhammer Total War, Mordheim: City of the Damned, Warhammer: Eternal Crusade, Space Hulk: Deathwing and Warhammer: Vermintide it's looking pretty damn good on the warhammer front, plenty of bad games comming to but i will not list them
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2015-07-06 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! Praise teh Emprah! wtb some other chapters this time tho (black templars plx)

Could be a while before we get a official announcement or any info about the game though. But as long as i can play as the Orks again im fine i loved playing them in retribution, captain bluddflagg was freaking awesome.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we get a formal announcement on Gamescom? probably not but hey ,I just want more chapters playable in the campaign atm,also some actual building of buildings would be nice,I think a mix of DoW1+DoW2 mechanics i'd enjoy the most,ofc if they don't go 180 on the design again :<...
    also
    DIE XENO SCUM!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Sega at the domain office:

"HWEE CAP-TOORED EET FOHR KAY-OHSS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alarstormbringer View Post
    sega at the domain office:

"hwee cap-toored eet fohr kay-ohss!" :d
    we will hide it in metal bahwkses

As long as it is more Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and not anything like Dawn of War 2.

selling dawn of war 3 domain, starting bid is $500
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

hopefully we dont get another game focused on blood ravens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it is more like DoW1 than DoW2.

I enjoyed DoW2, but I like prolonged games and base building more than tactical squad gameplay and short games.

I also enjoyed the RPG/loot/gearing elements of the single player from DoW2, but I would prefer a more free form campaign mode akin to Dark Crusade (albeit even larger and longer lasting). I couldn't really dive into the gear and RPG elements when the campaigns across all of the expansions were only like nine hours long each and were over before doing much with them.

If they made it more like the Total War game campaigns, at least in scale and longevity, I could definitely get more into it.

I dunno i kind of liked DW2's MP it got pretty chaotic when doing 3vs3's specially with races like ig, nids and orks. Couple things i like them to keep from DW2, Coop campaign, last stand with more maps, more loot in campaign mode and same awesome voice actors. Other then that i liked DW1 more.

I also hope they will drop Blood Ravens this time around.

Badass voice inc.

Deleted
    I liked DoW2, but if I'm honest, I enjoyed my time far more with DoW1, I preferred having base building and the amount of units you could field made the game feel more war like and chaotic, whereas DoW2 felt more like smaller squad based skirmishes (with the exception of a few times where shit goes off).

A nice blend of the better features of DoW1 and DoW2 with next gen graphics, GIMME!