Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Dunno, logical thinking?
    And what exactly are you suggesting is the main takeaway of this story?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You think only Muslims kill people in Africa?
    I think this was a 100% Religion inspired killing, and Islam is the only religion on the planet where this happens, and is accepted, en masse still.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    I think this was a 100% Religion inspired killing, and Islam is the only religion on the planet where this happens, and is accepted, en masse still.
    they are old school

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    SJW champions are created by people like you on the other extreme end of the spectrum who think Islam is inherently more evil and intolerant than any other religion.
    Historically, they were par for the course.

The rest of the world's religions grew up. Islam did not.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

i don't see christianity growing up very fast

i guess they're not all openly killing people, that's a plus, but it's still pretty intolerant in the us of a

wow gj it's not as bad as the worst of the worst

Historically, they were par for the course.

The rest of the world's religions grew up. Islam did not.
    it only took them a few genocides to grow up

no big deal

Deleted
    If the documentaries i've seen on these refugee boats are to be believed, the conditions are terrible and cramped. Shitty people get stuck on one of these boats with other people. They find an excuse to get rid of some people. If you think that by removing religion from the equation, the shitty people wouldn't have thrown other people overboard, you're very naive.

Religion is the excuse for violence, not the cause of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    A very smart thing to do. Same as being on a buss full of rednecks in Alabama and shouting "I'm gay".
    "The religion of peace."

When will people understand that these guys don't even want to be near us, but only abuse our social system and bring sharia law?

I have zero patience for all these culture-apologists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    If the documentaries i've seen on these refugee boats are to be believed, the conditions are terrible and cramped. Shitty people get stuck on one of these boats with other people. They find an excuse to get rid of some people. If you think that by removing religion from the equation, the shitty people wouldn't have thrown other people overboard, you're very naive.

Religion is the excuse for violence, not the cause of it.
    Funny how in modern times, only the one and same side starts using violence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Eh, at least we know what to expect of them, don't we? Wonder why they'll head to Europe if killing people for simply being Christians is a good idea to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, someone will be in here shortly and defend this with "only a tiny group" and blabla. Similar to how someone already blamed the victims for being Christian and admitting it thus being deserving to be thrown over board.
    I agree.

Their brutality knows no limits... suicide bombings, airplanes crashing, women beheading...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    A very smart thing to do. Same as being on a buss full of rednecks in Alabama and shouting "I'm gay".
    Oh Top Gear, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    "The religion of peace."

When will people understand that these guys don't even want to be near us, but only abuse our social system and bring sharia law?
    It is peace but on their terms lel. I still don't understand why they don't triage all these fanatics... like a 1.5 minutes psychological exam is enough, because they are so stupid that the test can't fail. You pass, you get to go on the boat. Also these monkey sometimes pay illegal "trips" and the pirates leave them off the coast. Why not give them 1 meal, 5-6 hours of sleep and then fucking ship them back? Why give them asylum, while the working class gets shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post

no big deal
    The last religious motivated genocides were carried out with swords / bows / clubs ... overall primitive weaponry.
    Try to compare the destructive potential of the weaponry of our bloodlusty ancestors with the current one of the Islamic fanatics.

And then ask yourself, if we can allow the Islam to grow up the old fashion way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post

no big deal
    Evolving poorly still trumps not evolving period. Theres a reason theres one religion constantly in the news with increasingly barbaric events. .. Were still in the denial phase on this mondially, maybe partially because you cant change religion 'from the outside' and ppl keep saying ' it are just individuals' despite what the research says(in holland 71% of muslims think that ppl going to is to fiht are heroes)

Now surely theres a big gap between ideas and action but to me thats a red flag... Then again, if you ask someone 'how many muslims live in my country' then they systematically guess higher than the actual number... Are we overworrying about this subject?

Most of the extremist Christian violence in America is done by uneducated and poor people usually. The places with the largest Muslim extremist populations also happen to be some of the least educated and poorest. People turn to radical Religious thinking when they have nothing else, so i tend to think the circumstances are more of a problem than the Religion.... I mean you don't hear about many Muslims who have lived in America their whole lives who suddenly decide to radicalize.
    And why should the western countries open their borders to these uneducated and vile individuals? Why don't they stay in their own Islamic Shit holes. Every nation deserves the government it has. I am so sick and tired of hearing that Islam is a religion of peace.
    Last edited by Kalanu; 2015-04-17 at 08:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Funny how in modern times, only the one and same side starts using violence.
    Rwanda Genocide. Just over 10 years ago. Not a religion in sight. Just 2 different tribes. One of the worst genocides in the history of the planet. No religions, just shitty people.

Shitty people are going to be shitty regardless of whether they follow a religion or not, unforunately for Muslims, there religion is also the religion of a truckload of nutters.

These particular Muslims i agree are scumbags, but i wasn't referring to them.
    Democracy and Islam are not compatible. While we in the Western World strive to be individuals and better ourselves though education. Islam indoctrinates its followers to be nothing more than slaves and completely subservient to their God. There is no critical thinking where their "faith" is concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Rwanda Genocide. Just over 10 years ago. Not a religion in sight. Just 2 different tribes. One of the worst genocides in the history of the planet. No religions, just shitty people.

Shitty people are going to be shitty regardless of whether they follow a religion or not, unforunately for Muslims, there religion is also the religion of a truckload of nutters.
    If you want an example of Christian extremists you can also point to the lords resistance army in Africa, its naive to pretend both sides doesn't have its nutcases.

Deleted
    It really feels like we are heading towards some kind of large, serious event - I dont have a good feeling about it.

Africans, you know....

Don't stick your hand in front of an angry dog's mouth and be surprised when it bites you.