Deleted

[RP] Calling All Of You Out; Argent Dawn EU's Denizens!

Hi.

I know all of us (or most) are probably involved in their own roleplays, storylines and what not, but I think it would be interesting to find out who here plays on EU AD, and whether or not they are interested in some kind of casual RP with their fellow LoreChamps on the same forum!

Drop me a message here or in my inbox if you are interested in trying something out, or simply bored and would love to blow off steam!

I just walk around Stormwind, doing nothing. Does that count?

Deleted
    We can count that out, yeah!

I go on argent dawn ONLY to rp....so...nope...not out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I go on argent dawn ONLY to rp....so...nope...not out.
    What other reason you would go to AD for? :P

Well to be honest, if you got over how much half of the community is extremely toxic at times, it is actually a good realm for PvE and making gold.

Deleted
    I play on AD, mains a human DK but dont rp on him much as in my mind he is quite a leader sort of figure. Have a rogue who im rping on while leveling and loveing it though how about you?

I got a belf hunter on AD, and come Legion I'll main a belf DH.
    Still thinking about, if I should move over any other char from Twisting Nether (the PvP realm) ^^,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksumit View Post
    how about you?
    I have three characters I RP actively on, each to a different capacity but with connected storylines. I am not devoted much to RP and I do it 3 times a week, but I commit to long sessions during. If you -or anyone else- is interested in arranging something and try to pick up a storyline, send me a PM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I just walk around Stormwind, doing nothing. Does that count?
    For the last few months I've had this problem which eventually made me take a break from the game. I can't seem to find a right place or guild for my main character. It could maybe just be the result of how my character evolved through out the years, I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    RP'ing on AD EU as a Pandaren chef (Monk), Human Caretaker (Hunter) and a Blood Elf Templar (Paladin)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    RP'ing on AD EU as a Pandaren chef (Monk), Human Caretaker (Hunter) and a Blood Elf Templar (Paladin)
    I RP as Alliance too! Mostly on my paladin and rogue these days in a joint arc that I am running with few friends. We are like 3 sessions away from its conclusion.

Send me a private message if you want to hit it off together sometime, and I will give you my B.Net Tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been an Orc warrior since forever, but times change. I think it's time to try the polar opposite for Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    I've been an Orc warrior since forever, but times change. I think it's time to try the polar opposite for Legion.
    Cool! What are you having in mind?

Deleted
    I roleplay Koriandr on AD EU and I'm pretty much always up for something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koriandr Zhora View Post
    I roleplay Koriandr on AD EU and I'm pretty much always up for something.
    Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to sort something out, Alliance side, then!

I am only a us person! Nuuuuu!