Deleted

BiS moonkin equip

what are bis stats that i should aim for every piece?
    and what trinkets of brf (i got no copeland atm)

Mastery is ur bis stat. Crit is nearly as good. Haste is the 3rd for single target and multi is the 3rd for AoE. Vers is just the worst stat. keep in mind if the item is upgradet by 6 or 7 ilvl dont mind the other stats. the int boost will be enough.

For trinkets it depends on the fights and stuff like that. ur primary trinkets are Goren Soul(Int, Procs crit. Drops from Oregorger) and Darmac(Int, Procs haste. Drops from Beastlord Darmac) if u can, then get Micro crucible(Int, Procs stacking multistrike. Drops from Blackhand) which is better for AoE fights like Beastlord and Beastlord then Darmacs.

So in short
    Single target:
    Mastery
    Crit
    Haste
    Multistrike
    Vers

Use Goren Soul and Darmac

For AoE:
    Mastery
    Crit
    Multistrike
    Haste
    Vers

Use Goren Soul and Micro Crucible.

PS: I dont know if Micro Crucible is spelled right :P

Deleted
    i didn't mind to say that i speak for challenge mode, i know what are my bis-trinkets etc, but i speak purely for challenge for bis and bis trinkets

I'd imagine you'd want the Alchemist Stone, and either Copeland's Clarity or Shards of Nothing.

Alchemist Stone because of the very short ICD (and you don't want two on-use trinkets). Copeland's or Shards are good simply because they're on-use and give you more control over your burst, where as proc trinkets can screw you over somewhat in CMs.

Shards over Copelands IMO

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

not sure why we are discussing copelands, its a good trinket, but if you can't afford it why bother discussing it.

from BRF the darmac + oregorger trinket is best, with the blackhand trinket being discussable for cleave/aoe, swapping out the darmac trinket, due to haste not affecting starfall.