Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it cycles through random 12 hour intervals. me personally? id have it either be all the time or like splatfests where its all day. but atleast with the rotating times its good for people all over the world who have work and school. sure you wont be able to get all the salmon runs but if you work during that time atleast you will likely get the next one
    Splatfests make sense as a timed thing/special event.

Maps and ranked modes rotating also makes sense to prevent people from just dodging certain maps and games as is common in shooters.

But fucking limiting when you can do Salmon Run? What in the fuck is Nintendo's logic there? I guess I haven't really paid attention as I'm not a fan of horde modes and don't care about it anyways, but if people want to do it let them do it whenever wherever. There is no point in it being limited.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-07-27 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Splatfests make sense as a timed thing/special event.

Maps and ranked modes rotating also makes sense to prevent people from just dodging certain maps and games as is common in shooters.

But fucking limiting when you can do Salmon Run? What in the fuck is Nintendo's logic there? I guess I haven't really paid attention as I'm not a fan of horde modes and don't care about it anyways, but if people want to do it let them do it whenever wherever. There is no point in it being limited.
    yeah id rather it be 24/7.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Splatoon pro controller turned out to be a waste of money for me, at least it looks cool. Guess it will be useful once Mario comes out.

Recently started playing with Split Joy Cons because I saw it mentioned around the community and holy shit it's fucking god tier gyro control. Only the right joy con controls the gyro so it basically serves as an aiming stick similar to playing a shooter on the Wii.

It is so fucking accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    god fucking damn it.

thats not no more heroes, thats has been heroes.

i thought something had been announced and now im disappointed
    Mybad lol, I don't know why I said No More Heroes LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait Salmon Run is limited to when you can do it, what in the actually fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Splatoon pro controller turned out to be a waste of money for me, at least it looks cool. Guess it will be useful once Mario comes out.

Recently started playing with Split Joy Cons because I saw it mentioned around the community and holy shit it's fucking god tier gyro control. Only the right joy con controls the gyro so it basically serves as an aiming stick similar to playing a shooter on the Wii.

It is so fucking accurate.
    Are you using it without the grip?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Are you using it without the grip?
    If you mean the thing that makes them a controller yea, it contols like ass with that.

If you mean the caps you put on the sides, yea but I only don't put them on because I cba to take them off and put them on after every play session as I put them back on to charge.

Deleted
    was splatoon2 down yesterday, couldnt find a single server?

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    was splatoon2 down yesterday, couldnt find a single server?
    Yep it was down for awhile and it seems Salmon Run is a timed event thing as well.

I'm highly annoyed about that.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-27 at 11:59 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep it was down for awhile and it seems Salmon Run is a timed event thing as well.

I'm highly annoyed about that.
    I thought it was gone because of the outage...

If you mean the thing that makes them a controller yea, it contols like ass with that.

If you mean the caps you put on the sides, yea but I only don't put them on because I cba to take them off and put them on after every play session as I put them back on to charge.
    I tried it I couldn't do it. Maybe cause I've got the controller down and can't do it separate. I keep trying to move my whole screen while sinking
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I thought the grip was actually pretty comfortable in every game I have played including Splatoon2

I did just get a pro controller though and while I like the grip, it is no content to what I will be using from now on.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Splatoon 2 could go from an 84 to at least a 90 if not more. All they would have to do is make some subtle changes to the systems and even ui of the game.

Just to inject some positivity.
    Nintendo lets you change your online name whenever by changing your profile name.
    Something Microsoft charges for, and Sony doesn't want to/can't do.

So at least they're ahead of the game there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Nintendo lets you change your online name whenever by changing your profile name.

Oh wow. They let you change your name for free! So awesome. Meanwhile, they're 10-15 years behind MS and Sony in other areas that actually matter.

You literally couldn't be grasping at straws any harder than you are right now with your comment.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-07-28 at 11:40 AM.

Sorry but that isn't something to be over the moon about.

Especially when as someone posted they are unable to keep up with the times in most other aspects.

It's easy to allow people to change their name when your account is attached to shit so fucking dated and convoluted like friend codes...

Jesus Christ people all he said was a little feature he liked about the system.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    No he tried to be smart and say Nintendo do something that the other 2 don't. And it was a really minor thing at best.

Being able to change your name really isn't something spectacular. And that little comment towards MS and Sony really isn't fooling anybody.

And the only reason you can on Nintendo is because they are still using Friend Codes rather than a smart system.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-28 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Only negative opinions are allowed here!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Only negative opinions are allowed here!
    Better than an echo chamber. There are all sorts of opinions in this thread. Don't be disingenuous.