Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I remember that, it was awful

As much as I love crystal chronicles (and sad that future game of the series were 100% crap and didn't stick to the same formula) using the GBA as a requirement for multiplayer was trash.

I hope the game cube VC is true and that they'll relaunch it and I will cry

fucking cry
    Crystal Chronicles with online and wireless local is the goddamn dream. Artsyle of FFIX gameplay like nintendo/squares answer to diablo on consoles and a story thats strangely close to dark souls without the obtuse bullshit.

Those sequels were a travesty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Amazon had switches on sale at MSRP for a whole like... 5 minutes.

Playing Splatoon on a swaying bus with motion controls is great way to get motion sickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Check ur local Gamestop store they had them the other day without useless bundled shit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

so looking at the data mined weapons for splatoon there is one weapon that is going to be mega cancer

tri slosher neo

splat bombs and bomb rush with those bombs that walk and search for people
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems for invis they only talking about skin not clothes or weapons, with flying you could just hover outside range and splat the ground.also with being naked 24/7 with invisible would be even worse for your health, sun burns,frostbite.
    i predict another 25 to 75 for pearl/marian while team flying with the most matchs again.
    Thinking of dling the classic sonic game that's on the shop ATM how does everyone finding it?
    Last edited by Rustedsaint; 2017-08-18 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    It seems for invis they only talking about skin not clothes or weapons, with flying you could just hover outside range and splat the ground.also with being naked 24/7 with invisible would be even worse for your health, sun burns,frostbite.
    i predict another 25 to 75 for pearl/marian while team flying with the most matchs again.
    Thinking of dling the classic sonic game that's on the shop ATM how does everyone finding it?
    everyone is gonna pick invis because of the anime peeping tom people

"ill just be naked and watch marina as she showers"

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    yes

this is one of those dumb questions like "if a tree falls but nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?"

well the answer is fucking yes, sound is vibration, any sort of movement causes vibration so fucking duh
    nekkiness is about perception zito.

are animals nekkid? if everyone is nekkid, no one is nekkid, if you are invisible, your nekkidness is concealed, it does not exist.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you're trying to get a switch from Amazon you're doing it wrong. Amazon gets less stock then pretty much everyone and has a massive customer base on top of it.

Watch istocknow and you're pretty much guaranteed to find a switch within 2 weeks tops. Target and Walmart in particular get stock rather consistently and never take a phone call serious that they don't have it, if istocknow says they have multiple 90% chance they have it. Most employees who answer the phone can't even be arsed to go and look.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-18 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will be a good game? The last few Metroid games have been not so good. Also Axiom Verge IMO surpasses the 2D metroids.
    The last few?

The only BAD one was Other M.

Even Federation Force is at least "okay". It's main flaw is that it was a spinoff and not a main series game, which left a sour taste.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    The last few?

Even Federation Force is at least "okay". It's main flaw is that it was a spinoff and not a main series game, which left a sour taste.
    Spinoff with overly cartoony graphics really left a bad taste in people's mouths. The premise itself isn't bad. If the game looked less childlish and more traditional Metroid, it propably wouldn't have gotten as much hate as it had before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Spinoff with overly cartoony graphics really left a bad taste in people's mouths. The premise itself isn't bad. If the game looked less childlish and more traditional Metroid, it propably wouldn't have gotten as much hate as it had before release.
    Yeah. I didn't say it was GOOD, but it wasn't really horribly bad like Other M was.

For the most part the Metroid series has delivered. I think two bad steps shouldn't hurt it too much. Especially since a lot of people have had their hands on Samus Returns for 3DS and it is getting praised as truly feeling like a classic Metroid should (with some modern touches). I have faith they will also deliver with Prime 4, since it is being handled in-house rather than being licensed out like Other M was.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/statu...69545135951874

Classic Squiffer coming to Splatoon 2 tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420540

Major exploit found in system version 3.0.0.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will be a good game? The last few Metroid games have been not so good. Also Axiom Verge IMO surpasses the 2D metroids.
    Judging from the other Metroid Prime games, no. In my opinion, Other M is better than all Prime games.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    But it wasn't a bad game. It was an okay game and there wouldn't be the meme that it was bad had Metroid not been in the title. It was disappointing to Metroid fans and many didn't like the character Samus became in it. The actual game itself was fine and had good mechanics. It wasn't great by any means but it certainly was not "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    But it wasn't a bad game. It was an okay game and there wouldn't be the meme that it was bad had Metroid not been in the title. It was disappointing to Metroid fans and many didn't like the character Samus became in it. The actual game itself was fine and had good mechanics. It wasn't great by any means but it certainly was not "bad".
    Let me rephrase: The story was horrible, but the gameplay was alright. The big issues with the gameplay comes from them making the game just way too linear for a Metroid title. I thought Fusion was linear....but Other M is nearly a perfectly straight line, they took out a LOT of the free exploration.

"xbox doesnt have any exclusives" um, think again buttercup

Please post productively and on-topic. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-08-18 at 11:10 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Would not eat, looks like the Taco Bell green sauce that turns you into a Nazi Zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "xbox doesnt have any exclusives" um, think again buttercup

Somewhere Doritos pope stops kissing his framed photo of kojima he cut andrew house out of and stuck his face in to whisper "d-dew the dew..." as the dark prophecy is fulfilled.

ok what the fuck is going on with splatoon miiverse posts

First people started mass making pictures about furry and "draw more furries" then it went to "I wish _____ was real" memes NOW it's mass flooded with squids are Trans and Trans pride memes.

like holy shit this community is meme cancer