Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dropped my fucking left joycon down an ac vent so i had to spend 40 quid on a new one, and by new i mean used, because fuck spending 50 on a new one
    Why though? It's only an extra $10 to make sure no one decided to shove it up their anus and see how the HD vibration feels.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    10 year old game at 720p 30fps, smashed it Ninty.
    XBO and PS4 versions are also 30fps, mind you, and we don't know what the DOCKED resolution will be since it was only playable in handheld mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want Skyrim on my toaster
    I mean...

People have been doing things like that with DooM, so maybe Skyrim'll be next.

*Goes back to playing DooM on his printer*
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Why though? It's only an extra $10 to make sure no one decided to shove it up their anus and see how the HD vibration feels.
    that adds sentimental value though
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i dropped my fucking left joycon down an ac vent so i had to spend 40 quid on a new one, and by new i mean used, because fuck spending 50 on a new one
    Exactly how did you pull this off?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Exactly how did you pull this off?
    i went to put it on the charger and didnt put the left joy con on all the way and it fell off and went down it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i went to put it on the charger and didnt put the left joy con on all the way and it fell off and went down it
    That's why I try to slam it down reasonably hard when I put them on.

That and I had the issue where my right JoyCon wasn't charging properly or the battery indicator was screwed up.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/...46005368283137

Telltales' Guardians of the Galaxy and Batman games coming to the Switch.

That...is some extremely bad luck.

Where I am AC vents are on the ceiling (and intakes are on a Wall) so...for me to pull THAT off would require some breakage of physics....

10+ Year Old Account
    XBO and PS4 versions are also 30fps, mind you, and we don't know what the DOCKED resolution will be since it was only playable in handheld mode.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...

People have been doing things like that with DooM, so maybe Skyrim'll be next.

*Goes back to playing DooM on his printer*
    Not entirely sure the switch version is the special edition, you'd have thought they would have mentioned that?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Not entirely sure the switch version is the special edition, you'd have thought they would have mentioned that?
    From what I can tell, it looks to be somewhere between special edition and original, but without some actual direct-feed footage it's hard to really tell.

Or if someone had actually stood by a river on the Switch version and recorded that...you can tell if it is special edition based on how the water flows.

Or if someone had actually stood by a river on the Switch version and recorded that...you can tell if it is special edition based on how the water flows.
    The Switch isn't close to the XB1/PS4 version. Unless its improved since E3.

or from the original reveal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Telltales' Guardians of the Galaxy and Batman games coming to the Switch.
    Not surprised, even the Vita had some of the telltales games.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The Switch isn't close to the XB1/PS4 version. Unless its improved since E3.

or from the original reveal

- - - Updated - - -

Not surprised, even the Vita had some of the telltales games.
    Where did they get that Switch footage from? The E3 reveal trailer? Because I know that DigitalFoundry said in their hands-on at Gamescom the Switch version was running/looking a lot better than the trailer showed.

So odds are it has improved since E3.

Where did they get that Switch footage from? The E3 reveal trailer? Because I know that DigitalFoundry said in their hands-on at Gamescom the Switch version was running/looking a lot better than the trailer showed.

So odds are it has improved since E3.
    Not sure, That's just what I pulled up and the 2nd video is from the reveal. The game isn't going to be near XB1/PS4 quality(Even more so docked). If it was then those systems would be running it at 60fps.

PS4/XB1 have 8GB of ram (7GB useable on ps4/6GB useable on XB1) with a better CPU then The Switch. The Switch is running 4GB of ram (3GB useable).

There mite be a couple effects at most that look near it, but the overall won't be.

But hey I could be wrong, I just find it highly unlikely.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Not sure, That's just what I pulled up and the 2nd video is from the reveal. The game isn't going to be near XB1/PS4 quality. If it was then those systems would be running it at 60fps.

PS4/XB1 have 8GB of ram (7GB useable on ps4/6GB useable on XB1) with a better CPU then The Switch. The Switch is running 4GB of ram (3GB useable).

There mite be a couple effects at most that look near it, but the overall won't be.

But hey I could be wrong, I just find it highly unlikely.
    Well XBO and PS4 will always look better, they are more potent systems. Actually there is no reason the XBO and PS4 don't run the game at 60fps. Even the enhanced edition isn't anything really graphically stunning, so I don't see why they locked it at 30.

What I'm thinking is Switch version will be somewhere between PS3 and PS4 versions. But the problem is we have yet to get any real good DOCKED direct-feed footage. Which is odd, because at this point you'd think they would be showing off more. Switch is more powerful than the WiiU was which was more powerful than the PS3 was (which was more powerful than the 360 was) so there is no reason for it to at least not look better than PS3/360 versions. If it pulls that off I'll be content with it as I would mainly be getting it for the fact it is portable over anything else.

For serious play I have my PC version of the special edition, heh.

Well XBO and PS4 will always look better, they are more potent systems. Actually there is no reason the XBO and PS4 don't run the game at 60fps. Even the enhanced edition isn't anything really graphically stunning, so I don't see why they locked it at 30.

What I'm thinking is Switch version will be somewhere between PS3 and PS4 versions. But the problem is we have yet to get any real good DOCKED direct-feed footage. Which is odd, because at this point you'd think they would be showing off more. Switch is more powerful than the WiiU was which was more powerful than the PS3 was (which was more powerful than the 360 was) so there is no reason for it to at least not look better than PS3/360 versions. If it pulls that off I'll be content with it as I would mainly be getting it for the fact it is portable over anything else.

For serious play I have my PC version of the special edition, heh.
    Oh I'm 100% sure it will look better then last gen does (it already does). I am just saying it won't be PS4/XB1 good and the fact they are not calling it "Special Edition" even reinforces this.

Oh I'm 100% sure it will look better then last gen does (it already does). I am just saying it won't be PS4/XB1 good and the fact they are not calling it "Special Edition" even reinforces this.
    Yeah that's all I'm asking for, heh.

If not Special Edition how about: Not-quite-as-Special Edition?

Or SALG Edition....
    (Step Above Last Gen)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=39

It's the 360/PS3 version without the major peformance issues they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=39

It's the 360/PS3 version without the major peformance issues they had.
    Good enough for me for a portable edition.

As I said earlier: I have SE for PC as my main version of the game
    (I swear...modding Skyrim is a game in and of itself...). So as long as the Switch version looks decent enough (supposedly 1080p 30fps locked while docked 720p 30fps handheld) I'm fine with it for what it is: a portable TES title.

Monster Hunter XX Switch and Breath of the Wild crossover costumes

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Nintendo got the creators of We Bare Bears and Cartoon Network to do ARMS and Splatoon 2 commercials.

"What's new in pokken dx? You can now re watch how much you suck "
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.