Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    - More to do than just Raiding for PVE players
    - A free server transfer once a month (i still have 3 chars on a dead server, even after server merges)
    - Tiered dungeons or just a few dungs every raid tier to gear up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Still bitter about something that had zero effect on you I see. As if someone forced you to play a Panda. Besides, they're far better than the total joke Gnomes are.
    Honestly nothing wrong with Panda's, Pandaria as a continent just really got to me, I would have much rather had another theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    - More open transmog system (legendaries and whites should be transmoggable, as well as some currently untransmoggable items like Vile Fumigator's mask).
    Totally. Also I still would like stuff like "no shoulder" option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No. Mythic versions of all dungeons should be made available right on day 1. No more of this gating bullshit.
    I disagree. Mythic dungeons added in a later tier would make a great alternate gearing method to catch up with the latest content, similar to the late Cata HCs. Mythic dungeons on launch would be somewhat redunant as there tends to be a lot more opportunity to get gear early in the expansion, and less in later patches when it's predominantly through a new raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not subbed at the moment but here is my list:

- Reducing Difficulty Levels back to Normal/Hard (Normal with Flex mechanic). Also reduce item level spread back to WotLK Levels within the same tier.
    - Reducing Difficulty Levels of 5 Mans back to levels like TBC.
    - Old Talenttrees (back to pre cataclysm) with more synergy and options to customize your character. Not the current half assed bullshit panel.
    - Slowing the content consumption back to levels, where people don't run out of things to do very quickly. Things need time and if blizzard is unable to pump out content fast enough, then slow people down. But without any crappy gating mechanics.
    - Generally make content meaningful because of itself and not optimized by time/honor/gold whatever ratio. That killed 5 mans and battlegrounds the most together with DF.
    - Introducing Event based outdoor PvE content (like GW2). Build up factions where you can join and spread events across all maps to create influence based rewards.
    - Reduce player power in general. It's a joke that you oneshot every mob in outdoor pve if you have some pieces of gear. That's simply boring.
    - Make crafting meaningful instead of this patchwork abomination.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Wall of text inc

General

- High level Profession trainers no longer resides in capitals and you now have to find them again. (Such as the first aid trainer in vanilla only residing in Dustwallow march(A) / Arathi Highlands (H))
    - CRZ are no longer a thing and servers are more frequently merged.
    - Hide Shoulders option added.
    - Make shared Garrisons Account-wide

Leveling/Questing
    Leveling was my favourite part of the game until cataclysm which is also when I stopped playing for the first time and since I've only came back for a couple months at a time. On this forums a lot of people seem to forget that leveling is and should be a part of the game that should provide an immersive and fun experience. The #1 thing I hate the most is people saying the game only truly begins at max level, this wasn't true back in the day and I wish it wasn't in today's wow.

- Zones are a little bit less streamlined (comparable to Wrath leveling content).
    - Quest markers are removed however at max level an account bound map of the zone is purchasable to add quest markers for alts. (Comparable to Draenors Treasure map)
    - Cataclysm quest texts are changed to provide information of the location of the quest objective like quests used to pre-cata. (I'm aware that some quests still does include information of the objective however all don't).
    - Boss Elites are added into every zone. (Such as Fel Reaver, The Patchwerk-like Undeads in Ghostlands, Sea giants in vanilla Desolace or the patrolling stone giant in vanilla Arathi Highlands.)
    - Elites & Group quests added into every zone and are optional. These quests do net you some nice rare gear & a bunch of experience. (E.g: Stormegard Keep in vanilla)
    - All mobs in every zone tuned so they no longer are one/two shotable and may provide a challenge if too many mobs are pulled at once.
    - Automatically getting skills while leveling is removed and Class Trainers returns to their old job.
    - XP rates/requirements in Vanilla/low level cataclysm content tuned to as it was in 2.3 or 3.2 depending on what turns out to fit the cataclysm questing best. (I hate how currently even without heirlooms all my quest turns green and sometimes even grey in a zone long before I'm finished.)
    - TBC questing is updated to a more modern flow.
    - XP rates/requirements in TBC zones are tuned to allow players to reach level 70 without feeling it was a rushed experience and they missed too much.
    - XP rates/requirements in WoTLK content tuned back to as it was in 3.0.
    - XP rates/requirements in Cataclysm content tuned to as it was in 4.0
    - XP rates/requirements in Pandaria content tuned to as it was in 5.0
    - Dungeon XP is tuned to be less ridiculous.
    - All heirlooms now provide a higher XP% which should allow max level players level an alt without spending weeks/months leveling.

Mounts
    - Rare mount is unlocked at level 30 however new players may not be able to afford it until the mid 30s at latest early 40s.
    - Epic mount is unlocked at level 60 for 650g
    - Flying mount in the "old" world is unlocked at level 60
    - Flying mount in Outlands is unlocked at level 70
    - Epic Flying is unlocked at level 70
    - Flying mount in Notherend is unlocked at level 77 and the NPC that "borrows" you a flying mount for Icecrown/stormpeaks still exists.
    - Flying in Cataclysm areas is unlocked at level 85 & and the zones are tweaked to make ground travel a lot easier.
    - Account bound tomes with lower level requirements exists to be bought by max level characters for the original price + an additional 20% extra gold.

Classes
    - All primary stats now grants some benefit to all classes however the focus on a specific stat should still be a thing.
    - Lots of class quest added with rewards such as items(low level rare quality armour/weapon), cosmetic effects/skills(The Hunter skill Eye of the Beast comes to mind) & mounts.
    - Quivers added back as a cosmetic for Hunters.
    - Ranged item slot added back in.
    - Hunters don't receive any stat bonus from equipping melee weapons and the melee dps is according to the hunters level rather than the item itself.
    - Rogues & Warriors don't receive any stat bonus from equipping Ranged weapons and the ranged dps is according to the Rogues/Warriors level rather than the item itself.
    - Relics added back to Druids, Paladins, Shamans & Death knights and may now provides a new cosmetic effect. (Such as a book attached the paladins waist or slightly changed totem model for the shaman.)

Races
    - Racials no longer brings any benefit and are only there as cosmetics for RP.
    - Sub-Races now exists.
    - Human: Half-Elf
    - Dwarf: Wildhammer/Dark Iron
    - Gnomes: Augmented/Half-MechaGnomes
    - Night elves: Highborne
    - Draenei: Broken
    - Worgen: Northerend Worgens, Elven Worgens(High elven, Night elven)
    - Orc: Brown & Black orcs
    - Trolls: Forest & Snow trolls
    - Undead: Forsaken High elves
    - Tauren: Taunka and Grimtotem
    - Goblin: Hobgoblin or augmented Goblin
    - Blood Elf: A Blood elf that has started transistion into a Wretched perhaps

PvP
    - The focus of balance in PvP is changed to 5s & 10v10s
    - Most Specs has lost most of their ability to crowd control, while retaining some
    - Certain specs now are now Control/Damage or Heal/Control hybrids, lowering their ability to burst, deal damage over time or heal but grants them ability to crowd control a lot.
    - AV is returned to pre-1.8 state.
    - Old PVP-Ranks & system returns however has no benefits outside the title over your head and a cosmetic set when a specific rank is achieved.
    - The old PvP-Ranks are removed from Rated battleground and Rating system now specify you as Bronze/Silver/Gold/etc depending on your rating.
    - Dishonorable kills IS NOT A THING.
    - All PvP STAT gear is now free & all PvE gear is always scaled 10-30 item levels bellow the PvP gear.
    - The only gear a new season adds in is a new cosmetic set for Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate with a faction motive which is for sale for those above a specific rating.
    - When a new season comes around last seasons cosmetic item set becomes available at a lower rating and drops to a lower rating every new season until it becomes available for people within the Bronze rating pool.
    - There may however be occasional new cool trinkets every other season.

PvE
    I was never much of a PvE player until late bc/Wrath(outside of 5man/daily content) so I don't have much to add/change here.

- Bigger focus on 5 man content
    - Daily hubs added back in with cosmetic rewards & story from reputations.
    - LFR removed
    - Heroic & Mythic raiders should feel no need to ever set their foot inside Normal difficulty outside of playing with friends.
    - "Progressive" raiding. (A requirement for entering blackrock foundry on any difficulty should in my opinion require a kill of Imperator Mar'gok on Normal or any difficulty).
    - Attunements in the form of a 1h-2h storyline quests, perhaps a new 5man dungeon at the end of the attunement chain. (maybe even as a replacement to the legendary chain?)
    - Legendaries returned back to pre-MoP style.
    Last edited by mmoc4c2c8757d2; 2015-04-26 at 05:24 PM. Reason: eh fixing spelling & adding stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by floud View Post
    Wall of text inc

General

- High level Profession trainers no longer resides in capitals and you now have to find them again. (Such as the first aid trainer in vanilla only residing in Dustwallow march(A) / Arathi Highlands (H))
    - CRZ are no longer a thing and servers are more frequently merged.
    - Hide Shoulders option added.
    - Make shared Garrisons Account-wide

Leveling/Questing
    Leveling was my favourite part of the game until cataclysm which is also when I stopped playing for the first time and since I've only came back for a couple months at a time. On this forums a lot of people seem to forget that leveling is and should be a part of the game that should provide an immersive and fun experience. The #1 thing I hate the most is people saying the game only truly begins at max level, this wasn't true back in the day and I wish it wasn't in today's wow.

- Zones are a little bit less streamlined (comparable to Wrath leveling content).
    - Quest markers are removed however at max level an account bound map of the zone is purchasable to add quest markers for alts. (Comparable to Draenors Treasure map)
    - Cataclysm quest texts are changed to provide information of the location of the quest objective like quests used to pre-cata. (I'm aware that some quests still does include information of the objective however all don't).
    - Boss Elites are added into every zone. (Such as Fel Reaver, The Patchwerk-like Undeads in Ghostlands, Sea giants in vanilla Desolace or the patrolling stone giant in vanilla Arathi Highlands.)
    - Elites & Group quests added into every zone and are optional. These quests do net you some nice rare gear & a bunch of experience. (E.g: Stormegard Keep in vanilla)
    - All mobs in every zone tuned so they no longer are one/two shotable and may provide a challenge if too many mobs are pulled at once.
    - Automatically getting skills while leveling is removed and Class Trainers returns to their old job.
    - XP rates/requirements in Vanilla/low level cataclysm content tuned to as it was in 2.3 or 3.2 depending on what turns out to fit the cataclysm questing best. (I hate how currently even without heirlooms all my quest turns green and sometimes even grey in a zone long before I'm finished.)
    - TBC questing is updated to a more modern flow.
    - XP rates/requirements in TBC zones are tuned to allow players to reach level 70 without feeling it was a rushed experience and they missed too much.
    - XP rates/requirements in WoTLK content tuned back to as it was in 3.0.
    - XP rates/requirements in Cataclysm content tuned to as it was in 4.0
    - XP rates/requirements in Pandaria content tuned to as it was in 5.0
    - Dungeon XP is tuned to be less ridiculous.
    - All heirlooms now provide a higher XP% which should allow max level players level an alt without spending weeks/months leveling.

Mounts
    - Rare mount is unlocked at level 30 however new players may not be able to afford it until the mid 30s at latest early 40s.
    - Epic mount is unlocked at level 60 for 650g
    - Flying mount in the "old" world is unlocked at level 60
    - Flying mount in Outlands is unlocked at level 70
    - Epic Flying is unlocked at level 70
    - Flying mount in Notherend is unlocked at level 77 and the NPC that "borrows" you a flying mount for Icecrown/stormpeaks still exists.
    - Flying in Cataclysm areas is unlocked at level 85 & and the zones are tweaked to make ground travel a lot easier.
    - Account bound tomes with lower level requirements exists to be bought by max level characters for the original price + an additional 20% extra gold.

Classes
    - All primary stats now grants some benefit to all classes however the focus on a specific stat should still be a thing.
    - Lots of class quest added with rewards such as items(low level rare quality armour/weapon), cosmetic effects/skills(The Hunter skill Eye of the Beast comes to mind) & mounts.
    - Quivers added back as a cosmetic for Hunters.
    - Ranged item slot added back in.
    - Hunters don't receive any stat bonus from equipping melee weapons and the melee dps is according to the hunters level rather than the item itself.
    - Rogues & Warriors don't receive any stat bonus from equipping Ranged weapons and the ranged dps is according to the Rogues/Warriors level rather than the item itself.
    - Relics added back to Druids, Paladins, Shamans & Death knights and may now provides a new cosmetic effect. (Such as a book attached the paladins waist or slightly changed totem model for the shaman.)

Races
    - Racials no longer brings any benefit and are only there as cosmetics for RP.
    - Sub-Races now exists.
    - Human: Half-Elf
    - Dwarf: Wildhammer/Dark Iron
    - Gnomes: Augmented/Half-MechaGnomes
    - Night elves: Highborne
    - Draenei: Broken
    - Worgen: Northerend Worgens, Elven Worgens(High elven, Night elven)
    - Orc: Brown & Black orcs
    - Trolls: Forest & Snow trolls
    - Undead: Forsaken High elves
    - Tauren: Taunka and Grimtotem
    - Goblin: Hobgoblin or augmented Goblin
    - Blood Elf: A Blood elf that has started transistion into a Wretched perhaps

PvP
    - The focus of balance in PvP is changed to 5s & 10v10s
    - Most Specs has lost most of their ability to crowd control, while retaining some
    - Certain specs now are now Control/Damage or Heal/Control hybrids, lowering their ability to burst, deal damage over time or heal but grants them ability to crowd control a lot.
    - AV is returned to pre-1.8 state.
    - Old PVP-Ranks & system returns however has no benefits outside the title over your head and a cosmetic set when a specific rank is achieved.
    - The old PvP-Ranks are removed from Rated battleground and Rating system now specify you as Bronze/Silver/Gold/etc depending on your rating.
    - Dishonorable kills IS NOT A THING.
    - All PvP STAT gear is now free & all PvE gear is always scaled 10-30 item levels bellow the PvP gear.
    - The only gear a new season adds in is a new cosmetic set for Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate with a faction motive which is for sale for those above a specific rating.
    - When a new season comes around last seasons cosmetic item set becomes available at a lower rating and drops to a lower rating every new season until it becomes available for people within the Bronze rating pool.
    - There may however be occasional new cool trinkets every other season.

PvE
    I was never much of a PvE player until late bc/Wrath(outside of 5man/daily content) so I don't have much to add/change here.

- Bigger focus on 5 man content
    - Daily hubs added back in with cosmetic rewards & story from reputations.
    - LFR removed
    - Heroic & Mythic raiders should feel no need to ever set their foot inside Normal difficulty outside of playing with friends.
    - "Progressive" raiding. (A requirement for entering blackrock foundry on any difficulty should in my opinion require a kill of Imperator Mar'gok on Normal or any difficulty).
    - Attunements in the form of a 1h-2h storyline quests, perhaps a new 5man dungeon at the end of the attunement chain. (maybe even as a replacement to the legendary chain?)
    - Legendaries returned back to pre-MoP style.
    Your whole Idea with my idea, would be amazing! I had no clue what to put for PvP & other stuff, but you seemed to cover it.

Merging are ideas would be like the Perfect WoW.

Deleted
    Ok, so i will add my idea about a perfect WoW:

1.) PVE
    - Raiding is being put back into its niche. The effort to create raids is being toned down accordingly. At the end we get two raids per expac with 6 bosses each raid, with existent architecture.
    - LFR stays as a way to see raids, mythic raiding gets incorporated into heroic raids as hardmodes. Normal raids are tuned for starter guilds and PuGs, and not as a gearing up mode for hardmode raiders anymore.
    - The main lore isnt being told in raids anymore, but in open world content. An example: Kel Thuzard would not die in a raid, but in a quest chain.
    - Blizzard focuses way more on 5 man dungeons, large scenarios, open world content
    - Blizzards adds new game components, mainly based on mini games. As like "taming mounts", "recruit npcs" and make them part of your gameplay (follower system), "housing"
    - Raids, Dungeons, quests, events, scenarios should drop the same currency. People should be able to decide what they would like to buy from it. And the currency vendors should offer a wide range of items. Starting at items, including item upgrades up to tier sets. More difficult raids would drop more of the currency, so you could buy gear faster. Better gear would have currency caps.

2.) PVP
    - Any matchmade PVP is based on skill and not on gearlevel anymore. Gear gets normalized, but is still being rewarded as prerequisite for organized PVP.
    - A meaningful region with a PVE and a PVP part, as like Tol Barad. With World bosses and PVE events for those who like, and PVP zerg battles with directives for those who like PVP.
    - Rock-paper-scissors instead of perfect imbalance. Would allow classes to feel special.

3.) General
    - Even less buttons. There still are way too many buffs and cooldowns. Every buff could become a automatic class aura. Every cooldown could become a passive trigger.
    - Flying should be enabled in any content starting at its endgame level. Old content should have flying enabled always.
    - Blizzard stops to add useless time sinks, and adds meaninungful content.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2015-04-26 at 06:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Your whole Idea with my idea, would be amazing! I had no clue what to put for PvP & other stuff, but you seemed to cover it.

Merging are ideas would be like the Perfect WoW.
    #GiveBothOfYouAMedal!
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

This is PVE centric as I'm not much into PVP...

-Daily quest hubs with the respective factions. Dailies provide rep and various currency(more on that later). You can also champion factions again by rocking their tabard in heroic dungeons.

-Reg. Currency, bring back Justice and Valor. Justice will drop from all dungeon bosses as well as from all daily quests(with bonus Justice granted on completion of first random normal dungeon). Valor will drop upon completing random heroic dungeons, a few faction dailies, as well as a weekly raid quest. Justice Points would be used to buy blues that are on par with dungeon drops. Valor would be used to buy gear on par with Normal mode raids. When a new raid is released, the old raid gear drops to Justice and new epics are available for Valor.

-More 5 mans. No normal max level dungeons. At max level all dungeons would just be heroic. The first random heroic you complete would reward bonus Valor. Difficulty wise, Heroic dungeons would be about as hard as they were at the beginning of Cataclysm. In entry level gear they would be challenging, but full groups decked out in raid gear shouldn't have too many issues(but you wouldn't be able to just steamroll them until you were in like, full raid gear of the second tier).

-Two raid difficulties: Normal and Heroic. Normal would have the 10-30 flex scaling, Heroic would be fixed at 20. Normal would be easy enough to where you can pug the first few bosses, with friends and family type guilds having a decent challenge in the latter half, and established guilds being able to roll through it without too much trouble. Heroic would be tuned to what Mythic is now. Heroic bosses would drop increased Valor. LFR abolished completely.

-Weekly raid quest to kill a random raid boss. Quest would reward Valor as well as a cache that rewards a random raid item equal to the difficulty you're currently doing(kinda like how the Follower missions work).

-Rares around the world can spawn. Some drop mounts, others drop cosmetic items(transmogs, pets etc.). Others have a chance at dropping dungeon and even raid gear. They'd be tough(but not impossible)to solo and would have random spawn times(but fixed locations).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    -Weekly raid quest to kill a random raid boss. Quest would reward Valor as well as a cache that rewards a random raid item equal to the difficulty you're currently doing(kinda like how the Follower missions work).
    We already have that, Muradin Bronzebeard gives that quest in your Garrison. This week, Blackhand was the objective.

Better Horde PVP bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Mages still can't heal themselves.

My perfect version of WoW?

Original Nax reloaded back into game with entire old loot list. Yeh i'd go back and farm it.
    All original world bosses re-added back into the game in the same areas (make changes to the areas to fit them in) as Yeh I want to farm them :P

Each expansion starts with a minimum of 20 scenarios/Heroic scenarios 12 Dungeons and Heroic dungeons and 1-3 opening raids for the first tier. (If its 1 raid its 16 bosses if its two its 8 3 its a combination to make up total 16). The expansions also have 2 starting zones, a whole range of zones to level to max level in then at max level there will be 1 or 2 max level only zones which have their own quest lines daily quest areas. In the max level zones there are a number of forts/camps and caravans that will come under siege and players can defend them. At the end of any defence/objective completion players get some resources/rewards depending on the event.

Dungeons are split into leveling dungeons and Heroic dungeons. Heroic dungeons are around WoD difficulty. There will be 1 or 2 "long" Heroic dungeons which award the best items out of all the dungeons but can only be done once per 2/3 days. These long heroics are roughly the same size as BRD a full run gives you extra loot/gold for completing it and can only be accessed via the entrance portal. These are also slightly harder than Heroics to reflect this.

Raids - raids are unlocked after the first week of expansion launch. No further gating is forced.

More Gnome deathball quests like the one in uldum.

These are my feelings on what World of Warcraft needs right now. I have taken breaks from WoW many times including recently. When I come back to the game I notice a lot of things WoW does better but notice somethings it could do better as well. It is my suggestion that this thread remain constructive. I am not speaking for anyone, these are my suggestions:

On Leveling....Blindfolded
    Leveling is too easy, let’s make some bosses elite again. I think the nerfing of Mor'Ladim in Duskwood was one of the major indicators of where things started going wrong. I think questing 1-60 was made horribly overly linear and some minor adjustments need to be made like removing prerequisites to receive quests, etc. Now that an excellent Looking for Group tool is available, why not make some of those bosses you need to kill elite again, and hard to kill. The game was made easier AND you gave everyone easier access to full BoA gear. As a lvl 12 on an alt, I one-shoted Vagash in Dun Morogh and was dissapointed beyond belief. Let’s do this, please. This should not be time consuming, make named mobs in these areas elites and give them a buff to damage and health.

The Return of Flying
    Melani on the forums said it best. Flying in Wrath of the Lich King was executed perfectly. “You couldn't fly for the first 7 levels at least. It forced you to take in the terrain and the quests from the ground. It had areas where flying was a "must" at higher and max levels. It had an open battleground where you were auto-dismounted if a fight was taking place. But if not, you were flagged for pvp but allowed to fly like normal. It had "no fly zones" appropriately located in various areas. Why not just adopt that successful model and incorporate that in to all future expansions? Taking away something that has become "standard" for WoW over the past several years is like taking Power Steering out of the cars of today. Makes no sense!”

But there is one reason why Blizzard is stuck on the flying issue. It is because of their new Timeless Isle-hybrid model. Leveling was great in WoD. So how can you do that AND have flying? Simple, give us flying in the later levels or at max level. Simple. I mean, Blizzard is selling flying mounts and discounting them during Christmas to an expansion that does not allow you to fly! Doesn't this sound odd to anyone?

Sub-Races, if anything for the color choices
    Dark iron Dwarves, Taunka Tauren, Leper Gnomes, Defias Humans. Brown Orcs. Actually not having this done with WoD was a massive oversight in my opinion. If ever there was a time to give us brown orcs (WoD, an Orc-themed expansion) and re-color races (a race model change expansion) this was the time to do it. If you cannot do sub-races with abilities, at least give us the coloring options.

Full shared looting, no more mob-tagging
    In the WoD beta there was an amazing thread, and a blue responded with reasons why shared looting would "damage" the community. Those reasons were proven wrong as with non-shared looting people still rarely join groups for regular questing anyway. I think Blizzard needs to take this one step further with ore as well. Make it so we are actually happy to see other players rather than this competition all of the time. Every single time a new expansion or major patch comes out, there is always someone with an AoE spell tagging all the mobs. I swear this is not 2004 anymore. Get rid of tagging and lets all have our own personal loot. The personal loot system is already in place in dungeons, how hard would it be to apply them to regular mobs? I just don’t get it.

“Timewalk” the whole game
    This seems like the most difficult of my suggestions however the best way to do this would be instead of adjusting the mobs just adjust the players like Guild Wars 2 does. If I am level 52 should I be able to go to Darkshore, be downsized to level 12 and quest there to play with my friend who is level in that area.. Make all dungeons like this. If I want to get a group to Deadmines at level 93 let me do it. If this is implemented Blizzard would need to dramatically reduce experience for the kills in these dungeons if you have already cleared them though.

Dynamic Events

Oh how I would long for a Fel Reaver to come through the dark portal and find his way to Elwynn Forest. I wonder if Blizzard has an idea how epic and fun that would be. But they will not do it. Why? Because they are afraid that Johnny Newcomer is upset that his level 5 Mage was one-shoted and he would be “discouraged” from playing again. Which I honestly think would not happen. Dynamic events can be controlled and still be somewhat dynamic. Unfortunately events are not Blizzard’s strength (see the bug infested The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj 1.9 and the take back Gnomeregan events.)

A Collection of small things

What happened to the weather? It used to rain and snow in some areas.

Gear Artwork, Less is More. Take any of the new tier artwork, remove the gigantic shoulders. Then, blend the colors better a little bit and you have some amazing sets. I think right now, the tier artwork is a little…too…busy.

How about casting animations based on your weapons? Again, WoD was the perfect time to do this.

Not changing the Night Elf casting “headache” animation when they had the chance was an oversight.

Professions need to go back to how they were before.

Garrisons should have an App.

PVP and PVE talents and abilities need to be 100% completely separated.