Poll: ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Popcorn is love. I don't like it often though, but it's definitely cool with movies and what not.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, maybe. I think I might not like to not eat it but not actually like it. Nah say?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Popcorn is like Tofu...You can make it taste like anything...There is so many seasonings to put on it. It's basically impossible to hate popcorn for that reason. Personally, yes i like popcorn.

Deleted
    I love it but I hate picking the stuff out of my teeth for days afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love popcorn.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

yes with tons of movie butter... so not healthy but great, Mostly eat the microwave stuff and either butter or cheddar.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    yes with tons of movie butter... so not healthy but great, Mostly eat the microwave stuff and either butter or cheddar.
    i prefer cheddar either white or yellow. i also love parmesean garlic and habanero popcorn.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

2nd favorite snack behind Doritos (Nacho Cheese flavor). Now that I think about it, do they make Dorito flavored popcorn? I must investigate.

Updated: Plenty of Recipes, nothing sold outright.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like it, but i probably don't love it as much as many other people. also,
    1) only salty popcorn is real popcorn!!
    2) i hate it when little parts of the grains just REFUSE to stop hiding between my teeth afterwards q_q

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Seems I'm the first and only person in this thread who does not. Interesting.
    woah, new avatar! someone put effort into that! shiney! O:

10+ Year Old Account
    I like some popcorn with my butter.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Popcorn is like Tofu...You can make it taste like anything...There is so many seasonings to put on it. It's basically impossible to hate popcorn for that reason. Personally, yes i like popcorn.
    But I don't like popcorn for the same reason I don't like tofu; its texture is unappealing to me and there's other things I can have instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

i love popcorn, but i can not eat it because of the kernels and shells.

i can eat this stuff though and i love it!

http://www.cosmoscreations.com/

7+ Year Old Account
    Taco powder and some parmesan cheese....will blow your mind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    i love popcorn, but i can not eat it because of the kernels and shells.

i can eat this stuff though and i love it!

http://www.cosmoscreations.com/
    obligatory Terry Pratchett quote: "If you put butter and salt on it, it tastes like salty butter."

Haven't eaten much in way of a variety, and it may have been more a novelty thing when I was younger.
    It no longer appeals much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    You people that love salted popcorn are atrocious. It's awful when someone offers you popcorn and you expect it to be sweet, only to find out it's salty after you already stuffed your face with it

Deleted
    Loved it until some years ago when I developed a corn starch intolerance and since then Iam getting a severe allergic reaction when eating it. -,-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Loved it until some years ago when I developed a corn starch intolerance and since then Iam getting a severe allergic reaction when eating it. -,-
    I am being dead serious...that is terrible. I will fund whoever I have too to get that taken care of...TAKE MY MONIES

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    You people that love salted popcorn are atrocious. It's awful when someone offers you popcorn and you expect it to be sweet, only to find out it's salty after you already stuffed your face with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    sweet popcorn is an abomination and you deserve to suffer for promoting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    [IMG]http://scene7.samsclub.com/is/image/samsclub/0085171000122_A?$img_size_380x380$[IMG]
    whyyyyyyyyyy......