Poll: Which US political party do you prefer?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    obviously. Don't know anything about them...but you'd vote for them.
    What are you basing this claim on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs189SIV3fE

Basing that claim off of the overwhelming numbers of Europeans that support Obama or anything Democrat no matter what. We don't want illegals pouring across our borders and the left/SJW's call it racism and then the Europeans hop on board that train and say "America has a race problem".
    This guy is neither left or right but he makes some very good points. The left acts like Obama is about the people when he's just about big business and the rich. Such as his actions have proven time and time again yet STILL people on here think he is the people's champion. Europeans on here think the same thing atleast by the way they act towards repubs and Dems/liberals.

Watch the vid. "Ignorance is bliss" Should be hillary's slogan for 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs189SIV3fE

Basing that claim off of the overwhelming numbers of Europeans that support Obama or anything Democrat no matter what. We don't want illegals pouring across our borders and the left/SJW's call it racism and then the Europeans hop on board that train and say "America has a race problem".
    This guy is neither left or right but he makes some very good points. The left acts like Obama is about the people when he's just about big business and the rich. Such as his actions have proven time and time again yet STILL people on here think he is the people's champion. Europeans on here think the same thing atleast by the way they act towards repubs and Dems/liberals.

Watch the vid. "Ignorance is bliss" Should be hillary's slogan for 2016.
    You're basing your claims about what the rest of the world thinks of Obama based on a youtube video of a handful of interviews? srs?

You're basing your claims about what the rest of the world thinks of Obama based on a youtube video of a handful of interviews? srs?
    No, it's ONE example. I'm not going to sit here and give you dozens of links, dude. C'mon be serious here. Also just look at the "debates" that have gone on here in MMO Champ. The threads. I've yet to see Europeans say they wouldn't go Dem if it was their one choice. They literally know nothing about the Dems if they are so willing to blindly support them. I'm not saying the Conservatives are much better but the fact that people are sheep enough to say "Democrat no matter what" says enough.
    Last edited by Xires; 2015-04-26 at 09:53 PM.

No, it's ONE example. I'm not going to sit here and give you dozens of links, dude. C'mon be serious here.
    Dozens of links wouldn't make it any more persuasive.

Dozens of links wouldn't make it any more persuasive.
    Translation: No matter what I say it doesn't matter. Thanks.

Translation: No matter what I say it doesn't matter. Thanks.
    No, you've made a claim that you can't possibly back up, that's the point. You've dismissed the level of information that people around the world hold and there's no evidence for that claim.

No, you've made a claim that you can't possibly back up, that's the point. You've dismissed the level of information that people around the world hold and there's no evidence for that claim.
    Their is a graph that shows Europeans overwhelmingly support Obama/Dems/left. I'll bet you just like the people here in the US who always vote left no matter what are exactly the same. Here. They'll say they hate the right and then name of reasons why and the reasons they lift are shit the left does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8 last link. But this is part of my point. People that don't even know Obama vote for him.

Their is a graph that shows Europeans overwhelmingly support Obama/Dems/left. I'll bet you just like the people here in the US who always vote left no matter what are exactly the same. Here. They'll say they hate the right and then name of reasons why and the reasons they lift are shit the left does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8 last link. But this is part of my point. People that don't even know Obama vote for him.
    You're just doubling down on claims that you can't possibly back up.

Democrat: Statist

Republican: Statist

So, which do you prefer, Democrat or Republican?

You're just doubling down on claims that you can't possibly back up.
    The last link shows that people who are clueless about Obama and his policy's vote for him anyway. Shit that Obama has done...they blame on the conservatives. If their are lefty's here that do that I'm sure their are lefty's in Europe that say/do the same thing. The link that shows Europe overwhelmingly supports Obama is my proof. Want Obama yet you don't know what he stands for. In his words he stands for "Chicago Politics" and anyone who is anyone knows that Chicago politics are corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dole4011 View Post
    Democrat: Statist

Republican: Statist

So, which do you prefer, Democrat or Republican?
    Everyone excepting anarchists are statists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, there is "far left" in America? Since when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone excepting anarchists are statists.
    The Green Party aren't anarchists, but I think their platform is pretty far from statism.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Well, it works if you go far enough, Europe is a pretty good showing of that. Only certain parts of the NHS are run anywhere near what you could consider "efficient" and it still provides a world leading standard of accessible healthcare at a cost lower than many other countries including the USA pre-ACA (for post, we just need to wait). That is provided you have the infrastructure set up appropriately.

Problem is that due to the unique way the NHS is set up and run that it's a bit difficult to fix half of them unless you're prepared to throw more money at it, sometimes to appease and sometimes because it's needed. That coupled with a large portion of the population who shit themselves at the idea of changing anything in the NHS and stop anything from occurring.
    What I am saying is the US bureaucracy is incapable of running healthcare efficiently, or anything else for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Wait, there is "far left" in America? Since when?
    There is, they are just politically irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last link shows that people who are clueless about Obama and his policy's vote for him anyway. Shit that Obama has done...they blame on the conservatives. If their are lefty's here that do that I'm sure their are lefty's in Europe that say/do the same thing. The link that shows Europe overwhelmingly supports Obama is my proof. Want Obama yet you don't know what he stands for. In his words he stands for "Chicago Politics" and anyone who is anyone knows that Chicago politics are corrupt.
    "I dislike politician X, everyone who disagrees with me is just clueless about him".

Been there, done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I'm Australian and have no idea about Obama other than his bad healthcare policy, that he is black and other stuff.

>.>, You'd be pretty ignorant if you said every country paid 100% detail to your politics.

We have our own to worry about.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I'd be voting democrat I guess. From the outside all I see is batshit crazy republicans, I don't need to know much more than that. Although I do dislike Clinton a great deal, she's not republican.
    Yes, she is. More than most of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================