Life After WoD? (RE-POST)

My first post was deleted for some reason, so I'll just have to post it again. Thank you to those who commented on my earlier post.

With every bit of information we've been given up to date, the question isn't whether or not Warlords will end after 6.2, the true question everyone should be asking themselves is what will come after this expansion's inevitable end?

I for one am happy to see the Burning Legion show up more in the up and coming Hellfire Citadel raid, but with most of the key players dead, and Archimonde being the final boss, what's to come now besides killing off Gul'dan?
    Speaking of Gul'dan, I'm sure we'll take him down soon enough at the end of our legendary questline.
    Maybe we'll see another patch, 6.3 could be filler content until 2016's expansion comes out, whatever that may be.
    I just don't want to be farming Hellfire for a year and a half the same way we did with Siege of Orgrimmar, I don't want Archimonde to turn into the next Garrosh.
    However, take into account that we were told by Blizzard early on that Grommosh would in fact be the final boss of this expansion, where's he in Hellfire? Is he going to take part in the end questline? Has the great Grommash Hellscream been turned into little more than a petty end of expansion content questline boss? Hopefully we haven't been lied to. The interview where Tom Chilton is on youtube, I can't post links at the moment, but if you need proof it's right there. Simply search "Warlords of Draenor: Final boss revealed".

I have no idea what we could see for our next expansion, I hope it's longer and a little more creative than Warlords, while still keeping the core WoW values prevalent in the game, what are your thoughts on this?
    Leave a comment below and let's discuss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your thread wasn't deleted. It's right here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Life-After-WoD