689 Resto/Moonkin LF Weekend guild

Looking for a guild for my Druid alt. I’m 9/10M on my main and looking to knock some Mythics out on my Druid. Currently 10/10H on my Druid and have no reason to raid on it unless I’m doing Mythics, so I’d like to find a weekend group to raid with. I've been raiding semi-hardcore since Wrath, and completed every raid tier pre-nerf.

Weekend guilds ONLY. Any time between the hours of 6PM Friday to 11PM Sunday.

I would prefer:
    - high pop server, prefer Alliance for monetary reasons (cost for a faction change and xfer is ridiculous for such a small thing) but not opposed to Horde if it seems like a good fit
    - guild that’s not too far into Mythics - around 3/10M is ideal. I don’t want to feel like a project for you to gear out before you can see my performance. I want to be useful right from the start. At the same time I'd like to know that you're serious about trying to get some Mythics done, so I think 3/10M is a reasonable number.
    - I would prefer to play Resto. I’m willing to play Moonkin occasionally.

I can only make weekends (Friday-Sunday), and I’d prefer to not raid past midnight CST. Logs can be provided upon request. Post or PM your guild website and/or contact info and I’ll be in touch if we seem like a good fit.

Meow!
    Last edited by meowzer; 2015-04-30 at 11:18 PM.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hi there Meowser, I'm from We Might Be Raiders on Area 52, we are currently looking to add another moonkin to our mythic core.

About us: Our membership tends to include adults with jobs and families. We expect our members to present themselves in a mature fashion. Raiders will additionally need to meet certain thresholds on output and awareness or risk replacement. WMBR currently resides on Area 52 a very high population pve horde server.

Current Progression:
    8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
    6/7 Mythic Highmaul

Raid times:
    Friday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Saturday 9:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Sunday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am est

Interested?
    If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Flóyd (Floyd#1844) ,Shockology (Destrias#1476), or Motabd (motabiloo#1410).

10+ Year Old Account

<Seraph> is a very unique guild with 8 full functioning raid teams. We have been a guild for 5 years and enjoy the perks of top tier raiding as well as a great community. Currently we have 3 raid groups that are all 8/10M

---

First Blood

Newly Formed Raid group in February -First Blood- of the guild <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is looking for new recruits to fill our roster. Despite our current progress, we are not a casual raid group. We are pushing Mythics and are actively looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group.

Progression : 4/10M, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry

Our Goals : This raid team will strive for progression raiding on a 9 hours per week schedule. We are going to be seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding, while at the same time, creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    When applying, please specify your interest in First Blood.

We are currently looking for :

Warlock : Medium
    Mage: Medium
    Druid : Balance Medium
    Paladin : RetMedium
    Priest: Shadow Medium
    Death Knight : Medium
    Rogue : Very High
    Hunter : Low
    Shaman : Resto Medium
    Monk : MW Very High
    Monk: WW High
    Warrior: DPS High

Even if your class or spec is not listed as high priority, feel free to submit an application anyway. All outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

- Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do.
    - Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    - A good mentality. When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.

What you can expect from us :

- Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    - An understanding that sometimes real life will impact attendance. Let us know in advance if you have to miss a raid night.
    - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go; we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    - Expect us to be prepared and held to the same standards aforementioned.

For more information on the guild as a whole and applying to our raid team look up seraphguild.com.

Reach the officer team for more specifics at :

Munich#1581 Raid Leader
    Parvo#1497 Raid Leader
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Officer

Hey Meow,

We don't hit everything that you are looking for, but we do hit quite a few of your needs, so I'll outline our specifics and if you think we could be a fit, check out Purge of Stomreaver! We are a horde guild that raids Friday and Saturday nights, 8:30-1 CST. We are 7/10 M, with Maidens about to go down. Atm, we have an immediate opening for a boomkin for a core position in our roster. Our guild atmosphere is incredibly fun and laid back, but our members are serious about their performances and maximizing our time. We are led by two 10/10 M officers, and have a history of success as a 2 day guild. Our website is purge-guild.shivtr.com

Happy hunting!

Hello Meowzer! It seems our times are perfect for you. We would be more interested in having you primarily boomkin. Always a possibly the occasional resto if ever needed.

We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

Our current progression is 6/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. 3 Weeks ago we downed TWO BOSSES Gruul and Oregoreger in one night. 2 weeks ago we downed TWO BOSSES Hans/Franz and Flamebender. This past week we downed Kromog (Less attempts than the average guild). We look to down Operator Tho'gar.
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com/forum/m...on-template​
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0

P.S. - Meow!

Hey if you are looking for a large stable guild with lots of raiding options check out http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.com

We currently have 3 mythic weekday raid teams and are working to build a 4th mythic weekend team that raids 8pm-12am Sat/Sun (PST - Server).

Our weekend team just killed Heroic BH this past weekend (see website frontpage) and we are looking to get into Mythic this coming weekend. If interested add Zate#1319