Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden's Police lists Palestinian Flag as Terror Symbol

http://www.thelocal.se/20150502/swed...as-terror-logo
    Swedish police documents include the Palestinian flag among known terror symbols, it was revealed after officers shared internal material with a central Swedish high school where youths had previously left to fight in Syria.

After several youths in central Sweden's Örebro travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight with terror group Isis, a local high school decided to increase awareness about international terror groups in an attempt to prevent it from happening again.

One local high school enlisted the help of the Örebro police, which shared its internal material about recognizing terror groups. Among the documents was a page with flags of known terror groups - one of which was the Palestinian flag.
    Stay classy Sweden.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a bit ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    I'd classify it as a terror symbol as well simply for the terrifyingly ugly and unoriginal design.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I'd classify it as a terror symbol as well simply for the terrifyingly ugly and unoriginal design.
    #shotsfired

Deleted
    I don't see the issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Does it matter?
    Political correctness will make them remove it from the list soon enough.

What would you say if they put the norwegian flag on it for the actions of Breivik?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    #shotsfired
    No seriously, it's the flag of Jordan (which already was incredibly dull and uninspired) without a star. I honestly believe more people would rally behind Palestine if it had a more powerful flag. Just look at the Soviet Union. All 14-year old boys considers themselves communists just because the hammer and sickle looks slick and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    What would you say if they put the norwegian flag on it for the actions of Breivik?
    I'd say that our percentages are off by quite a few orders of magnitude if we're trying to make a comparison.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I just cannot wait to read this on Al-jazeera later, the comments will be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    I don't see the issue.
    What a shock there...

Should the Afghani flag also be a terror symbol, or any flag from a place that has some terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Should the Afghani flag also be a terror symbol, or any flag from a place that has some terrorists.
    Only places where terrorist organizations have some large non-trivial power over the region and are supported by large non-trivial segments of the population; pretty much exactly like the region where these palestinian people reside.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jordonus View Post
    Only places where terrorist organizations have some large non-trivial power over the region and are supported by large non-trivial segments of the population; pretty much exactly like the region where these palestinian people reside.
    Thats called a goverment.

Deleted
    I'm just shocked that it was Sweden of all places that did it to be honest with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What a shock there...

nope. once the Afghani flag aligns themselves with a terror organization, we can have this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kinda fucked up.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's rather short sighted didn't know they had such close ties with the Israeli government.

edit:
    But i'm not that surprised they will do everything in their power and pool all their resources together to just prevent the Palestine state from ever being recognized.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-05-02 at 02:56 PM.

Sweden, what a surprise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That's rather short sighted didn't know they had such close ties with the Israeli government.

edit:
    But i'm not that surprised they will do everything in their power and pool all their resources together to just prevent the Palestine state from ever being recognized.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...tate-palestine

Sweden already recognized palestine last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Political correctness will make them remove it from the list soon enough.

I dont think any Norwegian would care. Its Swedes were talking about... Do you know how to sink a Swedish submarine? Knock on the hatch.